Succubus

Evil Panda

(copypasted, will change the format if I have to, though)

Head: LADYB

Core: CRONUS

Arms: MACAQUE

Legs: VIXEN

(tunes: energy def / weight / en+solid def / load capacity)

Boosters: TP

FCS: LIMPET

Generator: KONGOH

Radiator: ANANDA

Inside: n/a

(tunes: boost power / condenser cap / cooling)

Extensions: n/a

Back: n/a / n/a

Arm R: RL / KARASAWA / SPIRIT

Arm L: H3

Hanger R: H3

Hanger L: ELF3

Description:

I did this one as a remake of Sumika's AC as it appears in concept art and in NX (haven't played AC:PP >< don't even know what its name is), though I saw some potential in it as a duel AC as well. Of course, given the low ammo count on both the RL and the Karasawa AND the Spirit (especially the latter two), it'd take a really good pilot to be able to be able to win duels using this thing.

As a mission mode AC...? No. Just... no.

Tactics:

This one's about as straightforward as they come - RL/Karasawa/Spirit sniping all the way. It's really up to the pilot to make the shots count, and not to run out of energy in the process.

Known Issues:

I really wouldn't recommend trying this design out unless the one doing so is reasonably confident in his skills. True, it has hangered weapons just in case, but those are more of a last resort than anything else. Also taking into account how squishy this particular design is, one would have to be at least an advanced level pilot to be able to use this one well.

PvP Information:

Current Vs. Record: [0]W - [0]L - [0]D

Win Rate: n/a

--------------------------------------------------

Notes:

KONGOH+TP can be switched out for GULL+LOTUS depending on user preference. Personally, though, I think this thing should be able to go as fast as it possibly can. Based on looks alone, this is probably the sexiest design in my current stable <3

*please forgive me if I seem to be spamming... I'd been going to town tinkering with newer designs earlier today :lol:*

On a side note, plx do lemme know which other past ACs would be fun to remake =3 Thanks :P