FCS-JUDITH

GEN-JUDITH

MB-VIRTUE

BB-LATONA

SB-SCHEDAR

OB-JUDITH: NON-AA

RA-ELTANIN

LA-MARVE

RB-MP-O901---I want something else instead of this, dammit.

LB-TRAVERS

SH-061ANRM---Here too. Something different, I hate missiles.

TUNES:

CAP-0/50/50/0

ATK-50/0/0/28

ACQ-30/0/34/0

PA-0/0/0/0

BOOST-0/50/0/0

SPC BOOST-50/0/50/0

CONTROL-0/0/0/50

Here's an incomplete hybrid I designed. As I just said, it's a hybrid, though I wanted to emphasize the AC to be BOTH fully loaded, and unlike most my hybrids, to be actually capable of actively obtaining a reliable hit with the blade. Unfortunately, something else I also said before, is that it's incomplete. As you read through the specs, you can see that I put missiles in some of the slots, and that is something I do not want to do, but I simply couldn't find anything else that fit absolutely perfect, and I'm thinking that it's gonna be that way no matter what. Though I do believe that missiles are indeed the best choice for that slot, it'd still be nice if someone could recommend a part that would fit well on this AC.

Breakdown of the parts, weapons, etc.:

HILBERT head, a great head....hm...innuendo moment. Anyways, HILBERT is a head with great stats and performance. I also tend to like the looks of it too. Reminds me of heads from older generation Armored Core games. Simple choice. Aesthetically pleasing to me, that's the number one thing. Besides that, it has great shell def, and decent EN def, all with a comfortable EN cost.

EKHAZAR core. 'Tis infamous for its stats and incredible versatility. Honestly, I'd rather go with SOLUH core, because it's much sexier. It's actually what I had on here before, but I changed it to avoid any sort of flaming that may come of me not choosing the superior and obvious choice of EKHAZAR core lol. I don't even need to explain using EKHAZAR core, but I will definitely say AGAIN that I'd rather go with SOLUH core, and I probably will. It's all about sexiness.

LATONA arms. Used these arms for a few reasons. They're not too good in terms of weapon handling, except for enhancing the power of EN weapons, and that partly comes into play here. These arms help out to strengthen ELTANIN, though I doubt it needs to be strengthened at all. LATONA arms also possess great arm maneuverability, which is key in tracking and in blade swing speed. Obviously, they are also great for their low impact. In other words, low in weight, low in EN cost. Appropriate for this AC, as EVERYONE wants as little detriments as possible, and with this AC, I aimed for a bit higher speed for more reliable blade hits, and LATONA served its purpose there.

WHITEGLINT legs. Beastly legs, they are. I either put these, or AALIYAH legs on hybrids. I do this because I don't wanna be like everyone else who makes their "hybrids" a simple blader with a ballistic camouflage to keep from being flamed and keeping themselves challenged. I use WG and AALIYAH legs as a handicap, is all. Aside from that, WG legs possess great defense and decent load, with low EN cost and the best turning ability out of all MW legs. I also prefer the type of swing it gives. Aside from the handicap I use these for, they have great stats for their class.

The JUDITH FCS is probably my favorite FCS. It's freaking incredible, though lacking slightly in radar range and lock distance. However, seeing as I'm exclusively CQC, this isn't a con to me at all. I actually would've used INBLUE to save tunes, I used this FCS due to the fact I put unwanted, but unbelievably appropriate missiles on here. Great FCS, versatile and able to be used well with all weapon types, though it lacks with long range weapons.

JUDITH gen. Again, since I was going for a hybrid that would be a bit more handy with a blade than all the rest of my hybrids, I wanted a lightweight generator. I didn't want to go as low as SOBRERO, because that would give me TOO much speed, and I'd rather be comfortable with my PA. SOBRERO just lacks too much in KP output, it's ludicrous. So, I chose JUDITH out of LAHIRE. Merely chose it for the small weight difference between the two.

VIRTUE mains. Hm, I wonder what these are for......

LATONA backs. I don't play defensively, and when I do, it's for a short moment, so LATONA is all I would ever use.

SCHEDAR sides. Been hearing good things about this booster, and the rumors were true. Though a little heavy, it has a great balance of stats. Good EN cost, and low EN cost in terms of horizontal thrust and QB, which is the jackpot. They also don't have overbearing duration and power, which I feel throws off forward rush movement due to the AC being rocked too far side-to-side. I used to run JUDITH, but I found that it was seriously lacking in power, which in-turn made my turns cut short. Great part, and will now be my standard.

I won't explain the OB. 'Tis pointless.

ELTANIN blade for that power and low base EN cost. What's not to love? Though I must admit that this blade is rather overpowered. I wouldn't mind going with EB-R500, though it's a big drop in power and a sharp rise in EN cost.

MARVE. Haven't used MARVE in a good bit. Incredible rifle. Decided to put it on here. It's sexy as hell, amazing at damaging, and goes well with the AC. It's low ammo cap is actually the main reason why it's quite appropriate on this AC. I did want to emphasize the blade, so having a weapon that'll expend fast for me to utilize while still being effective is idea.

MP-O901 & 061ANRM are simply there because I felt that nothing else truly fit on the AC. After testing it against people, I found that this combo is actually quite effective. The shoulders are infamous for their reliability, and I actually think it's the combination of the quadruple firing of the PM missiles, their great tracking, and the fact that people aren't used to dodging PM missiles is what attributes to its effectiveness. Everyone's so used to dodging scatters, VTF's, Wheelings, and the like, but I'm not so sure people are used to dodging PM missiles. The MP-O901 have great tracking and spammability, due to it firing 4 at a time at fast, whole intervals. I may keep this on the AC, but if anyone were to discern a viable non-missile weapon in this place, I would appreciate it.

TRAVERS. Probably my favorite grenade launcher. Grenade power, ample ammo cap, and a rather quick fire rate. With this weapon in place, I feel that this AC is a true "fully loaded" hybrid. The AC has great movement for rushing to utilize the guns AND the blade, and the AC possesses a variety of firearms, such as a rifle for chipping, a blade for movement, lining up shots, and high offensive EN attack power, missiles for anti-lag and easy-mode damage, and a grenade for ground-pounding power shots.

So there you go. A nice, moderately speedy, versatile, powerful hybrid for use in any battle.

Any kind of advice or recommendations would be nice, but be prepared to state your reasoning for said recommendations.

BTW, Tenshi means "angel" in Japanese. If you want to make this AC, then do exactly as I say. Load up "Split Moon" from your enemy AC section in your designs. Keep everything. The emblem, the paint, everything. Then simply change parts to this. BAM, you got Tenshi, the angel.

H-HILBERT -- Fine.

C-EKHAZAR -- Fine, if unoriginal.

A-LATONA -- Completely and utterly useless, no matter what the circumstance or the justification. Bottom-tier part.

L-WHITEGLINT -- Decent, but 63AN is a better fit. AALIYAH might even benefit this design more, pending an arm swap.

FCS-JUDITH -- Fine.

GEN-JUDITH -- Fine, though you could easily go heavier than this. There's no reason you can't have the AALIYAH or SS-GL.

MB-VIRTUE -- Makes sense on a blader, I guess.

BB-LATONA -- Decent, if unremarkable.

SB-SCHEDAR -- I don't see the point to this at all.

OB-JUDITH: NON-AA -- You don't need to specify that this is non-AA. KRB-JUDITH is the AA variant.

RA-ELTANIN -- I don't think this is worth the sacrificed arm slot, but it'll suffice.

LA-MARVE -- Solid, but inflexible. More on this below.

RB-MP-O901 -- This could be better.

LB-TRAVERS -- So could this.

SH-061ANRM -- You need flares. Badly.

I don't even know what your tunes are, and I don't understand why people don't just post the name of all the stats they tuned for simplicity's sake. I'll just ignore them altogether.

Alright, I can really only take a "hybrid" so seriously. Blades are just a cheesy gimmick weapon in FA, where you either don't connect or connect for half your target's AP. Regardless, this AC's weakest link is its arm part: LATONA is useless, pure and simple. You'd hardly be any slower with the TELLUS, and even if that was an issue for you, there's no reason you couldn't get by on the 63AN. The LATONA's merits are few and far in between, and none of them can't be easily accomplished by a good midweight arm. Hell, the SOBRERO is probably a more worthwhile arm than LATONA.

The MARVE is a solid weapon, but you really have no options here. You have a missile, a low ammo rifle, and what? A grenade? This isn't consistent. You need a more flexible rifle, capable of dealing damage from multiple ranges. The 47AN comes to mind here.

The TRAVERS is a bad fit in general. Simply put, you don't have the raw design strength to get away with such an inconsistent weapon, because you have nothing to fall back on if it fails you. Your options are basically going up to a reliable missile or using the KAMAL to catch people rushing in, though you still can't really go on the offense with it. It WOULD, however, give you a free blade opening.

I don't even really remember which missile that is on the back, but I want to say it's one of the spreads. Really, a missile's a missile. Stick the ones that work, try to keep your weight/drain low and be on your way. I WOULD recommend a VTF to give you stronger rushdown, since you could joust with it and it would actually support your MARVE fairly well, but that's just me.

The SCHEDAR is kind of a poor fit. I really don't know why you wouldn't use the LATONA over this, and you could easily do better than that. I tend to just put the HOLOFERNES on everything whenever I can get away with it, but LATONA should still be fine here.

Beyond that, there's really not much to say. To me, this is just an unremarkable AC with an ELTANIN on it, and that seems to be all that really sets it apart. It's not bad, just... Not groundbreaking.

• 1 month later...

H-HILBERT - Your head doesn't change much so id go with a model with higher system recovery for moments when you get close then get AA'd or Flash rocketed. If your a blader trust me this is a big gap in your defense / offense.

C-EKHAZAR- Preference

A-LATONA- Powerful blade tunes no doubt

L-WHITEGLINT- preference

FCS-JUDITH- Too low of a range for proper blading in the first place. Look at the 180 range for the blade then realize most of your blading opportunities will be taken from a greater range than this. Especially with the virtue equipped. Inblue / BlueXS / Lahire IIRC are the best three for blade range with 240 / 280 / 220 respectively. Choose accordingly.

GEN-JUDITH - Preference

MB-VIRTUE- Goes with blades

BB-LATONA- Preference

SB-SCHEDAR- I have a problem with this. If your going to get close and do so in a timely manner, time spent going sideways is only to dodge or turn. Id say equip the judith here but i don't know this ac's limits that well and i assume it is a bit heavier than what im used to. Whatever the case just make sure your effecient in both your momentum and booster drain.

OB-JUDITH: NON-AA- Prefernce

RA-ELTANIN -Preference

LA-MARVE -Reads as if its a cleanup weapon for the blade. I would encourage you to use something else that is more effective at all ranges. However nothing lays out damage like the Marve. And with latona arms bad accuracy you need to be able to miss and still deal damage. R102 no questions.

RB-MP-O901- Then equp something else. Scatter / spread missiles are of little use to a blader design if they are in their optimum fighting range. Outside of that you are still at a massive disadvantage because these can be flared or blown up in your face. Again think about more solid ways of putting up an offense when you cant get what you want.

TRAVERS- Little heavy IMO but it works. Inconsistant or not when you get an enemy the Travers works against it works well. Personally id drop it down to the sapla so its less weight and easily droppable after you use it up. Again very range dependant, dont expect it to save you.

SH-061ANRM-Flares or Flash rockets if your good enough with the flash rockets. Honestly though go flares because 95% of the time you will run into enemies with decent missile sets trying to keep you in check with them. If you have no answer and your mechs to slow to outrun them (which just makes you go further away from your intended target and ideal range) your screwed.

TUNES:

CAP-0/50/50/0

Drop capacity and up your KP Output, that shields gonna go down, it might as well come back slightly faster.

ATK-50/0/0/28

ACQ-30/0/34/0

With the FCS changes this may change for the better or worse. Dont tune radar refresh, it doesn't do you any good after the FCS changes and unless your equipping a back mounted radar unit you wont be getting instant refresh anyway.

PA-0/0/0/0

BOOST-0/50/0/0

No. Never tune Virtue vertical movement, always horizontal just look at what you gain in each place. Numbers dont lie.

SPC BOOST-50/0/50/0

Take the 50 out of the schedar side boosters and find a better place for them again momentum changes will be better if you take this route. Less sideways movement is more toward the guy im blading movement.

CONTROL-0/0/0/50

All in all with the suggestions you've gotten so far you should be well on your way to pushing the ac in a direction capible of combat instead of getting torn to shreds by Missile Boats or Snipers. As far as the general build goes there are some very fine details that im not covering and throwing up to preference on your part. If you want more info just post / PM / let me know.

Cut the weight down so that this fits on Aaliyah legs easily. Then you might be able to hit something with the blade. Personally I would try to make it fit on lahire legs.

Since your not trying to dual wield guns you should be able to use Tellus arms without any issue.

Schedar on a hybrid doesn't make any sense to me, as much as I like the booster. Holo would probably be a better fit, if your really don't like how far holo shoots you don't tune the side qb. But use something stronger than Schedar.

If you feel your OB is pointless then change the part, otherwise its just dead weight. You could go with linstant here or use AA.

Weapon wise if you don't want missiles use Motorcobra and a kamal or something like that. That allows the use of Inblue for a better blade lock. You could also use a quick drop missile set up. Like a nuke and musselshells or any other jousting combo. Then apply Hogire FCS for blade lock.