Acfa wtf is up with these ppl

Ruffneck your one of the ppl im yalking about heard alot about you and we were in the same clan with dark hero yuy im not,here to talk sh it everytime I fight you I either get jumped(and still survive) or you leave right after just womdering why?

Oh btw eternus one im Veritas we fought before remember and your on my friendslist.

? the funny thing is i don't try to jump people at all, i hate battle royale gun matches cuz id rather face one opponent at one time. the last royale i played in FA tho YOU shot me in the back while i was attacking another player, and i was forced to switch from my previous target to you since i couldnt ignore your musselshell/scatter combo.

i dont believe in rage quitting either, ill sit in a lobby playing against perma-flight missile whores for as many matches as i can stand. if i dip out, i do so either because im going to bed (i work full time and start early in the morning) or getting a call from the girlfriend.

to break it all down, there seems to be misunderstanding about intentions in-game. if you feel like i've singled you out in a match with malicious intent, i apologize.

I also don't ever talk about my own playing skill; anything youve heard about me certainly hasnt come from my mouth, but rather is the opinion of others. i dont try to sway those opinions one way or another. i just play.

ACFA is simply a game ive picked up for a change of pace and scenery from AC4.

• 5 months later...