Taurus's NINE BALL

Taurus

frame : AALIYAH/H | LANCEL | 063AN03 | HOGIRE

internal : HOGIRE | AALIYAH/G

booster : AALIYAH/M | AALIYAH/B | AALIYAH/S | KB-JUDITH

weapon : 051ANNR | EB-O600 | DEARBORN02 | OGOTO | -

hanger : - | -

tuning :

- 50 points to EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, main horizontal thrust, QB side, turning.

- 38 points to back thrust.

- 33 points to side thrust.

- 21 points to load.

stabilizer :

- front 150

- left 129

- right 129

- rear 223

center 0, -9

- iconic AC.

- trying to making NINE BALL frame in my mind ASAP.

- combine between AC : MOA and ACNB.

- for full of AALIYAH boosters, focused on normal thrust tuning is better. only just for side QB that still need to tuned about it.

- important thing to making 9B : keep it simple.

- change FCS to JUDITH is fine, since 9B didn't need to using blade that much, just for self-defense.

- change rifle to MARVE or ANTARES if you want.

- actually NSS legs and LANCEL legs looks more closely like 9B if you ask me but when I'd look again, both legs are look too chubby...so I'd pick for HOGIRE legs instead.

edit : fixed about tuning and added more detail about stabilizer.

so what d'ya think?

nice one Taurus....i have nineball on my acfa (the ninebreaker version). for boosting i use aaliyah main, latona back, ortega, linstant OV. i have the same problem with the legs...i end up using judith legs...my main problem was painting the thing to look like the ninebreaker version. ( latona head, aaliyah core, 063an arms, judith legs) Ogoto is a must for nineball replica...i use the marve and omer large laser blade (forgot the name) and the vermillion high speed missiles... the tuning differs from yours: missile lock speed 50 ( use the jusith fcs ).

here is my 9B colors, take a look,

name : R, G, B

base : 150, 20, 30

sub : 40, 40, 40

support : 150, 150, 150

detail : 40, 40, 40

joint : 40, 40, 40

device : 150, 150, 150

eye : 0, 155, 255

anyway, good to know you like it, thanks. XD

edit : for core part, swap color between base and sub.

Edited by Taurus

@KORTOKtheSTRONG :

1. see one-by-one,

not enough en

blade sucks

gun sucks

missile sucks

Nine-Ball killed fast. Your goal should be DPS. If you run out of ammo after two minutes, whatever they should be dead by then.

Don't worry about armor.

Chain-boosting is a must. Switch the sides.

1.1 not enough EN? no if you could being good about EN managing.

1.2 blade sucks? of cause, it's sucks but it's up to how to use more than power of blade itself.

1.3 gun sucks? just not that good but not sucks for me, anyway, if you had a better one, let me know.

1.4 missile sucks? just one question, what moment that you shoot missile? while in the rain of bullets?

1.5 been killed fast? maybe. it's just an iconic and funny bot. c'mon! why did you so serious about this?

1.6 did I worried about armor? no.

1.7 chain boosting? did you exactly know about how AALIYAH boosters be? look from what you said, honestly but I don't think you know about that.

so I should tell you about AALIYAH boosters (except OB) have so much power for normal boost and QB boost, also good for chain-QBing (with 32 for QB reload time, that's mean it was lowest QB reload time in-game) but worst point of AALIYAH boosters (even main, back, or side) is too drain for normal thrust.

2. maybe you and I should made a fight sooner or later.

-end of story-

I'm pretty sure Kortok's entire post was a troll attempt. Its obvious that this isn't a serious AC and comments made on its combat performance are silly. Focus on making it look more like Nine-Ball.

My Nine-Ball remake (modeled off on the Ninebreaker version) had Aaliyah core, Judith Legs, a Marve, a Omer long blade, forgot the part number, and the Musselshell missile pack.

• 5 weeks later...

I like your setup here Taurus. I had something like this but instead of the blade on my left i had a pulse gun to replicate the oldschool version and the blade was my hanger. I used the PM Missile that fired two as this represented the oldschool feeling too. I had Marve on mine as well but i also used the 051 Rifle too.

I believe this wasnt suppose to be serious too. almost full aaliyah booster setup is pretty beast and if you can manage the drain it works very well. Just like Taurus said too, if you fight full Lahire and they are jap good luck hitting them. I can imagine someone screaming out "OGOTO! HIT THAT BITCH!!!" Target miss "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" lmao =P