Hilbert/Ekhazar/063/Ekhazar

Internals:

Judith/Linstant

Boosters:

Aaliyah/Lahire/Aaliyah/Sobrero

Weapons:

Marve/Altair/049ansc/MP-203/Guyandotte04

Stabilized: (0,0)

Tunes: These are all kinds of FUBAR. I'll refine them as I go. It needs a fair amount into stability.

Analysis:

This AC isn't built yet. Something that popped into my head and I scratched it out on paper. In any case its supposed to be a mid range offensive AC. I picked the weapons so that I always have a fairly damaging combo available and that any of the weapons could be paired together effectively. The frame was built to support those weapon choices but looks kinda haphazard, needs some work done.

Frame:

047 head is unoriginal and works. Picked the 063 core for better defense over Ekhazar since I'm using Latona arms for my laser weapon. White Glint legs were picked because I knew it wasn't going to fit on Aaliyah and the better shell defense will help out with the lower AP.

Internals:

Judith is also unoriginal and works.

Boosters:

Aaliyah mains for a good all purpose booster, Latona backs are likely to be replaced and Aaliyah sides are more comfortable for me than holofernes. Rigel because I love AA.

Weapons:

Laser + AR for up close, Laser + SC for mid to long, Missiles + SC for long, Missiles + Rifle to kill people without flares. Flares to not bother dodging missiles.

Like I said earlier, I haven't built this AC yet so I don't know if its going to work, ammo in particular seems an issue. I can also see this completely failing against a mid heavy. Thoughts? Please pick it apart because this isn't a style I normally play. Although I have seen others use this type of AC.

I think you're just put laser or SC on the wrong side.

edit : anyway, the bot is much better than I thought, only problem that I feel is about EN management but not a huge issue like that, just be careful about it.

for my version, there are have somethings different...

- LANCEL legs.

- SOBRERO gen.

- JUDITH main.

- KB-JUDITH.

there is just for my version, both version (your and mine) are not different. just want you to try something...... try EKHAZAR legs.

Edited by Taurus

Laser-SC combo is less conventional and less consistent but has more potential damage output and is consistent enough to be viable.

-Sobrero generator should only be used if he's designing about that generator specifically.

-He might be able to get away with Judith main, but I honestly think Aaliyah is better suited since he doesn't quite have the AP to always play defensively.

-I agree KB-Judith; fuck AA. :<

Also yeah if you could fit this onto RJ legs it would be the most annoying thing ever.

Also, also I don't remember whether the Guyandottes fire vertically or horizontally (the vertical ones are better :().

Also, also, also try forgoing camera performance to stack defenses with either Soldner or Argyros, or if you're feeling ballsy Kiritumi.

I can't believe a reverse joint didn't occur to me. I turned it into one. Did have to devote a lot of tuning to stability to use the SC though.

Also yeah if you could fit this onto RJ legs it would be the most annoying thing ever.

Took it into some random room and got a message saying exactly that after about 3 rounds. Mission accomplished.