051ANNR

063ANAR

061ANCM

061ANCM

061ANRM

GAEN01-SL-WH

GAEN01-SL-WH

0,0 balance

NOTES: So I just beat Occupation of Arteria Carpals after fixing the PS3 using this design, it is once again similar in goal to my technique in Last Raven, however after some practice I found Reverse Joints more to my liking in For Answer than Bipeds which drained to fast for my taste.

So pretty much this is probably a really crappy design which I would like ripped apart with minimal frame work and maximum judging on what should be done to make this an all around comfortable flight. I noticed how much 1.4 changes gen efficiency and I'd also like to know what can be done to make this 1.2 into a 1.4 fighter.

My technique is the same as Last Raven, excempt now I have to be a little more accurate with my shots when it comes to missiles. (For those who haven't seen my LR Hindrance Model http://armoredcoreun...4-ac-hindrance/)

Tactics

Run and Gun, fire a couple good shots and get the hell out of dodge then come out into blindspot and fire a couple more good shots. Of course in FA this has proven a severe challenge due to, simply my own piloting skill or my inability to build an adequate NEXT.

Alright guys 1.2 into 1.4, but any overhaul suggestions for a frame that would fit my desired play style would be well excepted.

Have at it!