A History Of Armored Core Games

Could've did the series a bit more justice, but them considering ACMOA the apex of the Ps1 titles was true and I agree with them.

Really? The guy is talking about how the game made him hard for robots. The very fact that they're even giving the series any attention says they're 'giving it justice.'

I want an MoA/PS1 type remake, It needs to feel the same, just with better frame-rate and graphics. No dual wielding, but add extensive tuning and customization for your weapons. The thing I really liked about MoA was the flight, the AC's flew like birds, the acceleration was great, keep it like that. Also add a little quick boost for more dramatic flight, but make it drain a good chunk of your generator so your limited to one or two quick boosts until you have to land and charge, also add overboost, make sure to establish a great feeling of momentum that you can really ride off of after your done boosting. Basically none of the PS2 titles felt like MoA, MoA's boosting was so dramatic, boosting vertically was no problem. Also the projectiles were the best out of any game, bring back those death lasers and meteor launchers.