Let Bamco Know!

supplice.

so filthierich, who is the community manager for bamco (the seth killian of capcom) basically promoted ACV for a few days and then forgot about it

basically moved back to SCV and SFxT and other fighting games (which is all he really cares about i guess).

these are the only things that he has mentioned with anything remotely to do with ACV in the past month

@Filthierich so where do I go for some english language support for ACV? Cause this game has some frikkin issues!

@xiaolinstyle feel free to hit me up - i share community comments directly with our developer folks-

@Filthierich Hi, just wanted to make sure you saw that forum thread I sent to you for that armored core V problem

@GameBoiye yes i read both pages - and now is making me really curious ill def pass the word -

and of course MV boasting and sending a SS not even helping the ACV community out one bit

basically if enough people let it be known to him what the problems are with this game MAYBE just MAYBE the devs would listen to him (if he even cares or does anything)

so anyone with a twitter account and with enough people can maybe influence him to look into the problems or even try the damn game out to see what the hell is up with it.

the main goal i guess is to get a outburst of ACV players to let him know that most of the ACV community has a problem with the game and can get a general opinion of the game and get our voice, through his voice to the devs. lol.

i personally dont care because i dont have trouble finding free battles here and there.

this is more for people that want higher activity, patches, or at least a lie that tells us that theyre doing something about all this.