Sniper/Long Range Internals

Chaotic11

So I normally like to stick with long range ACs and Quads have always been my favorite throughout the series. This AC is one I use basically all the time, with slight variations on weaponry depending on the situation. I think I am mostly happy with my weaponry and armor choices, but I am still a bit confused on the best internals. Any advice is appreciated.

So you can see what I'm working with I'll list the Assembly:

Head: Beowulf HD103 (mostly for camera performance)

Core: Surt CR114

Arms: KT-4S2-2/Svir 2 (obv for firing stability)

Legs: Ortigara LG664 (originally used Viso LG664-2 but swapped for mobility)

Is there anything better I could be using?

Here is the rest:

FCS: FCS-07/Lr Uzume (for lock on range)

Generator: UGN70/Ho Vital (It has really high EN recovery, I like that)

Booster: UBT-25/H (Is a high acceleration booster the right choice on this build?)

Also, what is the benefit of using a sub computer? I have been using Autoguns for when I'm kneeling and a missile unit for when I am not equipped with a weapon that engages ready-stance. Any recommendations for sub computers?

My usual weaponry consists of seidenbaums, lotus BR, minisawa, and the Ithaca SC.

Super computers make you lock faster, which is invaluable for using sniper rifles.

EDIT: I should note that as of the 1.01 patch, super computers do not effect bay weapons, so you'd have to have the weapons you want quick-locking in your main hands.

LR Uzume might have incredible lock range, but unless you're using sniper rifles that have a velocity of 1000 or more, then you might as well just use Predire. Predire and a head with 700+ camera will pretty much put its lock at the end of Seidenbaum's effective range.

For Boosters, Dafeng hasn't let me down when I've put it on heavy setups.

Edited by Artdeux