ACV's story. A tangled mess.

The Fallen Raven

I think we should go the Ash Ketchum Pokemon Dream/ Commander Shepherd Indoctrination Theory style on this one and say. AC's aren't real, even in the sense of the story, and the main character is Bella Swan from Twilight. A John/Jane Doe designed to be you yourself, as your tripping on Acid, LCD, Shrooms, Peyote, and every other high level possibly fatal drug with strong hallucinogenic effects you can imagine.

Can't agree too much with that. When you fight the leader he makes mention of you making all the time and effort into having all those puppets go to waste.

if anything, that makes them even more like hippies. Whenever someone "leads" a hippie cult, they rarely have peace in mind.

Conflict located. Commencing intervention by eliminating the targets.

I highly doubt the Chief would say that, but Carol definitely.

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h426/Phojax/79bafabe8096fdd57d17ee8a553f860b-1.jpg

Edited by Cpl Jax

The Story in ACV felt interesting at the very exact point where it ended.... I wonder what could happen after the player "kills" Chief for the 3° time.... they could "enlarge" the story and make it more satisfying with some DLCs .. but surely...

they wont.... and if they do they will be expensive DLCs.... so.. goodnight fellas

ACV's story: a bunch of cunts yacking on a radio...

yes thanks for summing that up. no joke. basically thats it. oh and also shots of helicopters.

edit: because it seriously makes about that much sense

so heres what i figure the story is now keep in mind im on mission 3.

obviously the player is an alien-ai in a world of human, neo-human, and ai-human ai's, the aliens are the ac's come from the future where nineball has travelled back in time from the future of his own ai world to design his own ai and thus bring himself into existence. the 'resistance' is the meta-robot imagination of the ai's that are from humans while Father is the ai-ai. the resistance is lead by the only human in the game, rosary. if you look closely at her ship you will see the rose with the thorns emblem which in the ai universe is the symbol for 'human'. Boris is the secret ai of the Chief and boris though never being mentioned in the story is actually nineball. i mean, nineball's clone. the ac's eventually self-actualize through creating humanesque identities which in turn 'creates' the alien race as the aliens are actually just the real ai's sent from the past.

Edited by Zoa