SB-JUDITH---Can be LATONA

OB-KB-JUDITH

RA-EB-O305

LA-04-MARVE

RB-CHEYENNE02

LB-OGOTO

SH-None

TUNES-

MAX TUNES=Generator output and capacity, arm maneuverability and EN weapon skill, vertical boost for Virtue, forward QB for Virtue, side QB for Judith.

LEFTOVER TUNES=Judith lock speed (20), Judith radar refresh (34), leg turning ability (38).

Ah, a classic. This version is a trying replica of Last Raven's "Baby Breath", which is similar to the MoA Nineball as well, except Baby Breath has a Linear Rifle instead of a Pulse Rifle, which is reflected here with the MARVE assault rifle.

The frame consists of parts that, in my opinion, are similar to the Nineball in MoA and LR. It's a mid-lightweight frame with sleek looks and surprisingly great defense. It possesses a shell defense of 8717 and energy defense of 7378; Not bad for such a lightweight and fast-moving AC. However, it suffers from a low AP of 33773 and mediocre PA capability (if that even matters?).

The internals are the only freestanding thing I can play with whilst maintaining the general Nineball image.

The FCS is JUDITH, a versatile, close range, quick FCS handling the blade, rifle, grenade cannon, and missile launcher equipped on this AC. Boasts low EN cost.

The generator is SOBRERO. Because of its low KP output and energy capacity (which can be ignored), it isn't the best of generators, however it is the lightest of all and possesses the greatest output of all, which circumvents the AC's costly frame.

The main booster is VIRTUE. I'm a rusher at heart, preferring close range combat and high-speed. Virtue does this for me. It possesses low auxillary EN cost and weight along with its monstrous QB capabilities, but is weighted by its weak vertical lift and high main/vertical energy cost. The vertical thrust is tuned to the max but it really isn't too much of an improvement. However, this AC is a replica and doesn't use the most useful, tiered and trendy weapons out there, so it is at a disadvantage. Since this AC is a hybrid and equipped with a long, but weak blade, the intense speed of the booster allows it to hit with ease.

The back booster is LATONA for low cost and the overedbooster is JUDITH-KB for the same reason. The side booster is JUDITH, a very light and cost efficient, but weak, booster. It was chosen because, when tuned, its thrust isn't bad for a light-ish AC like this, and it lessens the EN strain and promotes forward movement QB chaining speed.

The weapons are merely chosen to match Nineball as closely as possible and while they aren't the best of combinations, they are very decent. To me, that is. I'm a Hybrid user, as well as a faithful grenade cannon user, so I'm very comfortable with this AC. The blade is ultra long with okay strength and low usage cost, but has high auxillary EN cost and low stun. The rifle is the best assault rifle out there, but is pained by terribly low ammo count, heavy weight, and comparitively high EN cost as opposed to other ARs. The spread missiles, CHEYENNE02, are decent and have good ammo and fire rate. The grenade cannon has good fire rate, power, and ammo capacity.

The paint scheme is specifically matched to Nineball, but like the frame/weapons, it's impossible to match exactly. That withstanding, I'm actually very impressed and fond of this build. It has great defense and speed with a decent hybridized loadout that is effective. Its energy is rather high considering the strain of the parts and it performs and maneuvers extremely well.

ACFA is pretty much over and wasn't really favored by all, and unless someone here decides to throw a tournament, this is a waste. Oh well, I still enjoy the game and always have. More ACs to come.

• 1 month later...

more babby bref, less acmoa

it looks meaner than babby bref tho

i like how the blade is on the itchy side

i never realized that 063 arms had decent EN

virtue is best korea

i'd prefer to have back units that run out quickly so that EN gets a boost when they're dropped, so's to afford the use of a laser rifle

PA only matters if ( a ) you have high rectification, and ( b ) it can keep recharging to a high amount; i don't think it's ever worth thinking about

have you ever used this thing on a human

Edited by KORTOKtheSTRONG

Yeah I actually have used this on a human. I've won at times but it fights well, it's really just the weapon set that's inadequate. CHEYENNE's don't hit too well and people nowadays tend to stay in the air, so OGOTO isn't too good. The only viable weapon is the blade, combined with this mech's speed. Luckily it has fucking ASTOUNDING defense for something so light and fast so I feel awesome using it. Although even the blade isn't as effective as it could be because LW legs use a different swing that isn't as good at hitting as MW swings.

And this thing is actually more centered on Baby's Breath. Nineball actually used a pulse rifle instead of a linear rifle, which BB uses.

I just felt like JUDITH legs fitted the image better. In terms of how the hips look, the pelvis, the thighs and calves, the ankles; I felt it fit the look of Baby Breath's legs. The problem, however, is that they don't have the meat of Baby Breath's midweight 80S2 legs. BB is supposed to be MW but this is more of a LW. Oh well.

Oh no, Kor, trust me, this thing is painted nicely. I do like the idea of WG leg. I think it doesn't look quite as Nineball as JUDITH but it costs less and brings it up to MW, as well as increasing defense.

And thanks Pendragon.