SB-SCHEDAR

OB-JUDITH

RA-MR-R102

LA-MOTORCOBRA

RB-DEARBORN03

LB-N/A

SH-BELTCREEK03

TUNES:

MAX tunes in generator output and capacity, FCS lock speed, booster vertical thrust, booster forward and side quickboost.

STABILIZED: (0, -19) *without DEARBORN03 on board*

STATS:

TOTAL WEIGHT-14779

TOTAL EN COST-16505

FIREPOWER-6644

ANTI-PA CAPABILITY-8872

RANGE COVERAGE-7083

BOOST SPEED-7737

BOOST DURATION-9634

TURNING ABILITY-5870

BALLISTIC DEFENSE-8203

EN DEFENSE-7536

PA EFFECTIVENESS-5685

STABILITY-4442

AP-32580

EN SUPPLY-36100

LOCK-ON CAPABILITY-9648

SIGHTING CAPABILITY-111

In my attempts to learn the game and build agile, efficient CQC AC's, I've gotta say that I'm still struggling.

Here's a light and mobile AC meant for "duration" CQC.

FRAME-The frame was chosen for general low weight/speed purposes. HILBERT head to provide extra defense and sexiness. ALIYA core as a better defense alternative to SALAUX. ALIYA arms for arm maneuverability only surpassed by HILBERT and SS-A. JUDITH legs for more defense over SALAUX. Stabilizers are heavily rear-driven to promote forward movement.

INTERNALS-YELLOWSTONE01 FCS to save missile lock speed and radar refresh tunes, as well as superior parallel processing speed. The heavyweight SS-G generator because I can fit it and it's the best performing generator EN-wise of all.

BOOSTERS-POLARIS because it fits my "duration CQC" style. Has good power, good efficiency. Though VIRTUE would be good in combination with DEARBORN03. HOGIRE backs for light weight and EN efficiency. SCHEDAR sides for comparable power to KRAKEN but lower active drain. JUDITH OB because I don't OB.

WEAPONS-Rifle and machinegun combo; A classic CQC staple. MR-R102 rifle for general power and longevity. MOTORCOBRA for general power, longevity, and missile deterrent. DEARBORN03+BELTCREEK for powerful and aggressive missile use.

The aim of this AC is, as mentioned above, to get in close and perform "duration CQC". This is where you get in close and stay close, staying on your opponent and tagging blind spots if possible. VIRTUE will do a much better job of closing in but cannot sustain this sort of combat for very long. I pelt with missiles and machinegun, firing DEARBORN until dropped, staying close to keep it effective while utilizing the MG for damage and the opportunity to blow my opponents' missiles up in their face, if they aren't using OSAGE.