BB-HOGIRE

SB-KRAKEN

OB-JUDITH or PALLAS

RA-MARVE

LA-MARVE

RB-TRESOR

LB-CHEYENNE01

SH-MUSSELSHELL

STAB: (+1,-11) (WITH ALL WEAPONS EQUIPPED) (TELLUS-B stabs added to lower back/core, that's all)

TUNES:

50 tunes in generator output, capacity, load, and arm maneuverability. 40 tunes in FCS lock speed. 30 tunes in forward and side quickboost.

STATS:

Total Weight-15471

Total EN Cost-16536

Firepower-6544

Anti-PA Capability-7937

Range Coverage-7083

Boost Speed-7692

Boost Duration-9762

Turning Ability-6306

Ballistic Defense-7203

EN Defense-6310

PA Effectiveness-5718

Stability-4920

AP-34056

EN Supply-35600

Lock-on Capability-9374

Sighting Capability-111

An AC born out of the idea of using dual MARVE assault rifles.

FRAME-Lightweight, agile. The core of my being. HILBERT head for looks and good defense. SALAF core for lightweight and low EN cost. ALIYA arms for lightweight and good performance. SALAF legs for mobility, lower EN cost than JUDITH, and good load capacity, which I didn't need.

INTERNALS-GL generator for great output and capacity at a decent weight. You could put HOGIRE generator or even JUDITH gen if you're feeling brave, as it'll improve the KP output and mobility due to lower weight. YELLOWSTONE01 for all-round great performance and parallel processing.

BOOSTERS-POLARIS/HOGIRE/KRAKEN, my staple booster set. POLARIS carries good power, especially with low weight, along with great efficiency to keep a bead on an enemy for a time. HOGIRE backs because they're efficient, lighter than SCHEDAR, and much more powerful. KRAKEN because everything else sucks. SCHEDAR has good power but higher EN cost in both auxiliary and QB use. So screw you Exorcet, if you're reading this. JUDITH OB is used here to cut EN and weight, but PALLAS is a favorite of mine. JUDITH has, like, no thrust and crappy efficiency whilst doing such a shitty job. Crapshit.

ARMAMENTS-Dual MARVE; the core of the design. It was my impulse. They wreck shop. Great speed, great power. It has very low ammo, though. I sort of mediate this by using ONLY both back weapons until they're dry, THEN the gloves come off and MARVE comes through. CHEYENNE01 because they aren't so bad, but mainly its their fire rate and decent ammo count that makes me like them. I pair this with TRESOR. The CHEYENNE01 puts forth pressure and offense while I approach and take pot shots with the plasma cannon. If TRESOR hits are successful, it will shed the enemy's PA and enhance CHEYENNE's effect. MUSSELSHELL relations are equipped because it has minutely lower EN cost, but mainly for its high power and quick drop. CHEYENNE01, MUSSELSHELL, and TRESOR are all in use for quickness in both attacking and ammo expenditure.

GAMEPLAN-As mentioned above, start off with CHEYENNE01+TRESOR. Turn MUSSELSHELL on and off as you please or per situation. Spam CHEYENNE to place pressure/damage, then approach/chase with TRESOR and get shots in. TRESOR has high melee ability and good speed so it should hit well. Once they're out or are close to being out, drop them. Rush and keep a bead on the enemy with MARVEs and be wary of how you fire, as the ammo count is low.

*note: Load is tuned to the max to improve the intertia of the build*

No one cares.

SALAF legs aren't for mobility (unless you're lumping turning into that). JUDITH is more mobile because of the weight. A lot more armor too. The last AC you made was carrying heavy stuff so I could see SALAF. I'd go JUDITH here.

SCHEDAR drains less than KRAKEN by the way. Drain is drain rate*duration. I'm pretty sure KRAKEN was never as good as SCHEDAR in normal boost drain. I know for sure it's not in 1.6, but before that I'm pretty sure it was higher too.

CHEYENNE02 is better at close range, but slower firing and has less shots. You should probably go DEARBORN anyway as they'll shred PA are their own and the 20% of plasma shots that hit will really do damage. I don't like Tresor on this design. The plasma cannons you kind of need to build for. They don't really work when slapped on as secondary weapons. It could help you maul a tank if you run into one, but other than that I'd get rid of it. Ammo things would be great here if they existed, but they don't. Off the top of my head I don't know what you're replace it with.

Indeed. I like JUDITH's performance. It has great defense for something so light and is lighter than SALAF overall. They deceive you with the stats, saying JUDITH is less mobile, but weight=mobility. Period. I'll take you up on that offer.

Is that so? Didn't realize there was a formula for it. That also explains why VIRTUE is so drainy over something like ALIYA which isn't too far from its drain. It's the duration. Thanks for that info.

I know what you mean by "you gotta build for it". I find that TRESOR's power is quite underwhelming as most of the blast is devoted to stripping PA, so it only causes like 2K damage regularly. I still like the plasma cannon on this design as it drops quick and, when up close, shouldn't be too hard to hit with. However, an aerial opponent and one who knows I have the ever-so-obvious plasma cannon will make it extremely difficult to hit with.

I wanted something with a bit of power, good melee ability, and quick shots. TRESOR fit the bill but it isn't the most effective weapon against an opponent with a brain. Anything else besides EC-O300 would be too heavy for the AC or wouldn't hit well. I could put another missile unit but I just don't know.

Ye, I mostly chose CHEYENNE01 for the speed and spammability. DEARBORN's a favorite of mine anyways, and it shoots fast itself, both 02 and 03. Carries more effective power as well.

• 2 weeks later...

it might be an aggregate stat, but afaik movement speed is just drag, like it effects top speed etc

like, aaliyah has mad top speed, and it appears fast on the stats, but it won't cover as much distance as something "slower" but lighter

like, latona has mad shitty top speed, but it covers more ground with a QB just cuz it's light

there are also heavyweight parts that have good top speeds, like the legs that look like oversize bellbottoms

some hyper autism tested all the frames using the same boosters, i forgot where i read it, but it basically amounted to a proven hypothesis that drag is a factor in 4th gen ac