Glass Lens

Fragrant

This Next is for medium range support and uses lasers to attack and has a radar for greater map sight. She is very floaty and has good energy management despite the drain.

She was made to give ranged support to Iron Blade which is a Next meant for melee dueling.

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz337/FragrantX/GlassLens.jpg

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz337/FragrantX/GlassLensMatik.jpg

Oddly enough, that laser cannon doesn't do any damage at around 720, yet if the next is at 718, it will do damage.

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out how to use it, there must be some way to use lasers effectively. Something good about this Next is that it has good, speedy OB, not even my melee Next is able to keep up with it when its in OB mode. Such a feature seems to not be too useful since it would make sense if it was doing something like dual wielding sniper guns which would defeat the purpose of this next which is to use lasers. I have another version of this that uses the Kapteyn in the empty hand in trade for the laser cannon and another that has both at the expense of a generator.

I've experimented with using her to OB past the enemy while trying to fire the lasers, theres enough energy for it, but somehow the lasers from the AVIOR miss a lot.

Its a neat Next, its able to fly perpetually unless spamming lasers for quite a while. Its also able to OB in the air quite well. My playstyle doesn't fit well with floaty Nexts, so I'm most likely not using this Next to its full potential. I think.

Linstant is quite drainy, but gives good PA.

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz337/FragrantX/mek.jpg

I know from experience that 0300 cannon plus the Mr-102 rifle is a CQC beast, even on the drainy Aaliyah with heavy boosters. Best dual en weapon combo I found was a high laser and the omer light laser rifle, sorry I can't remember the name. Edited by Rogan

Back cannon or arm cannon? ER-O200 combos well with a lot of stuff just because its a fast-shootin' low-drainin' killin' machine.

Anyway, the mech looks good. Only things I might do to it would be to get rid of the firing stability tunes, Lasers don't have recoil so those can be used elsewhere. I might also change out the arms for Latona in this case, so you can amp up the damage of the Avior even more. But I'm guessing the Judith provides you with some needed shell def, so that's not a bad choice.

I need to remake my Linstant leg AC. Lol

Back cannon or arm cannon? ER-O200 combos well with a lot of stuff just because its a fast-shootin' low-drainin' killin' machine.

The same back cannon he currently has equipped.

Edited by Rogan

I see, thanks, its a good Next.

Yeah, I should probably take out those firing tunes, although its only a few points, so I don't think it would do much anywhere else. I think I just put it there because I didn't know where else to put those points at, lol.

That 0300 laser is odd, slow firing and doesn't do damage even when enemy PA is down at 720 range, although, it at least does 9000 damage and has 18 shots while being light. Not a bad deal.