Ananda (10 cooling)

RM

69M

GL

R2

HP

69H

Wraith

Screens, turning op, big lockbox, cooling, missile scrambler, maybe something else?

Yeaaah just something I made when I turned LR on again, I like it. I'll add the tunes later, I'm bored at work so I figured I'd post it.

Has multiple different ways you could play it but the idea is to hit with missiles first, drop extensions and then keep the starter missiles around to mix stuff up with the GL and hand weapons. Can handle itself at multiple ranges while remaining mobile enough to keep up with most ACs.

Considered RS, which would be a better overall choice(it usually is) but I wanted something more spammable.

I think the shell is around 1600 and the e-def is around the same or a little less. AP I really don't remember lol probably the high 7000s. Thought about the shell arms. The speed with the missiles is over 400 IIRC so it becomes pretty fast when they drop. I'll have to turn the game on again soon to check it out.

I'd be surprised if the energy defense was that low if it were around 1600 or less. Lizard has godly energy defense. I think my lighter quad which rocked lizard and eye3 had around 1700/1800 defense. Edited by POSTER X

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...