Legs:ZLB-3322/OP

Booster:EBT-V55

FCS:DOX-ELENA

Generator:HOY-B1000

Radiator:RRX-COT-1550

Extension:ZEX-RS/HOUND

Back Unit R/L:EM-AAT110

Optional Parts:SP-S/SCR,SP-ENE-SCR,SP-BE++,SP-ENE-ACC,SP-E/SAVER,SP-VIECH

mainly used for one on one area battles do to low ammo. kills any AC within 30 to 40 sec..hehe

There's a specific booster in AC2 that totally outperforms all the other boosters due to a glitch. I don't have the game on right now to get the exact part name, but I believe it's a bluish color and has a rather sharp shape to it. Should have the capital letter "T" in it. Like /T or T/100 or something like that. Consider giving that one a try.

You play like I played AC2! Haha. I used to always use ND FCS's with hard mode on cuz I never really caught on with the whole lockbox size thing. Anyway, you may want to consider switching your FCS to a wide&shallow one. I know it's tempting to use the N&D FCS's, but they just don't really help much.

Neat AC, tho! It's entertaining realizing that I can still remember what most of these parts look like. Haha.

AC-Moon Shadow (note the AC i used to pass THE GAME)

Head:ZHD-AG/TURRET

Core:ZCH-GR/1

Arms:EAN-MHKS

Legs:ELN-STVM

Booster:ZBT-H4/T

FCS:DOX-PG2

Generator:HOY-B1000

Radiator:RBG-CLX5000

Extension:ZEX-RS/HOUND

Back Unit R/L:BRS-B-OSPREY,EWC-CNG4000

Arm Unit R:ZWG-BZ/555

Arm Unit L:ZLS-T/100

note:great for missions but if you don't like slow mechs this is not for you.

on most of my AC games am a heavyweight....the more armor and weapons i can put on the better they are...plus i suck at lightweight mechs hehe.

for Gun Metal i don't need a very large lockbox. In one on one the faster i get in range the better. due to the fact that Gun Metsl only works with its limiter cap off.. so i think i only have 60 sec before it's dead in the water. For the most part i do use S@W FCS for my heavy mechs cuz i like to get in close. lol Gun Metal has only one weapon but dam its a good one