Transformers War for Cybertron

megaboy332

I heard of this game from a guy on PSN a while ago I bought it recently and I luv it. The gameplay is awesome, the story is awesome the look is awesome. It's an all around amazing game. I especially like "Escelation mode" Yeah yeah yeah I know I can't spell so dont bug me about that. If you haven't played it, escelation mode is were you choose a character from the game, and you and another 1-3 players fight off wave after wave of the opposing enemy, it gets harder and harder every wave. The multiplayer is great to.

Everything blends together. You could shoot at a wall and not realize it's a Decepticon for a minute easily. Not very well thought out in imagery design beyond bringing back Optimus' classic look.

Otherwise, it's a fairly generic shooter.

What are you talking about? Ive never even HEARD about anyone thinking a decepticon was a wall... decepticons are purple.. unless your talking about cloakers.... even then it isnt "justa generic shooter" you have transforming, you have GOOD multiplayer, you have the abilities of the different classes.... If you think WFC is just some random generic shooter you have no taste and I know it says "What do YOU think?" but seriously you just disgusted me the details are awesome. I can glitch myself in to space and places I cant go normally and even then there are good details Edited by megaboy332