Witch Hunter

Evil Panda

(copypasted, will change the format if I have to, though)

Head: MAYFLY

Core: E2

Arms: MACAQUE

Legs: DINGO2

(tunes: weight / weight / weight / load capacity)

Boosters: GULL

FCS: LIMPET

Generator: LOTUS

Radiator: ANANDA

Inside: n/a

(tunes: boost power / condenser cap / cooling)

Extensions: FUNI

Back: KARURA / HARPY

Arm R: PIXIE2

Arm L: NIX

Hanger R: n/a

Hanger L: n/a

Description:

A combination of my previous Hunter and Witch designs, retaining the Witch's orbits+EO+KARURA combo and the Hunter's dual MGs. However, it leans more toward the Hunter design in that it's mostly made for close-in combat.

Tactics:

Orbits+micros first, then EO-assisted dual MG assault all the way. Against light and speedy opponents, it may even be better to just drop the back weapons and extensions right away. So long as this AC is faster than its opponent, there's a very good chance its MGs will be able to tear that opponent to shreds.

Known Issues:

Unlike either of its parents, this thing doesn't have a blade, so once ammo runs out, it's all over - though this has yet to happen to me. Other than that, this also shares a common flaw with my other designs in that it's a bit too squishy for comfort - LX, GERYON3 and most grenade launchers in particular = doom, as are linear cannons/rifles.

That said, particularly skilled pilots should be able to handle this baby of mine well, even against the aforementioned setbacks.

PvP Information:

Current Vs. Record: [0]W - [0]L - [0]D

Win Rate: n/a

--------------------------------------------------

Notes:

n/a

He probably likes the looks.

I'm assuming you're using E2 as a rushdown core with your hand weapons, OH DEAR GOD NIX, but this isn't NB. It won't work out too well. I'd suggest switching to Gaea, though E2 isn't really that bad that you'd need to change it. I'd switch out Funi for RM3 and Karura for Syakatsura. I don't like Syakatsura much, but they do have decent enough stun and I think it would mix better with your concept here. Pixie2 is not as good as Pixie3, but it's also not so much worse that it's a big deal. Spread is about the same and stuff. Please change Nix. It was good in AC1, it is terrible in LR.

Anyway, I have the same comments about your tunes as on the other AC of yours, The Witch. This AC's parts just aren't really heavy enough to make for a significant gain, though it's not anywhere near as bad as with the other one.

@ TMR: Mayfly was just random, actually, though it's not bad-looking either. :lol:) Though if it was looks I was going for, I'd have gotten Queen or something else. :P

@ Niji: That's about right. EO+dual MG rushdown ftw~ =3

NIX is there cuz I couldn't think of anything else. I can't handle FINGERs to save my life, and my Hunter already uses handguns. Another choice I have for the left hand weapon was that gatling gun MG (can't recall the name), but NIX has the most ammo out of all the available left hand MGs.

*and I haven't played NB, how was NIX different there?*

Guns in LR became far less accurate than they were in NB. That's one of the big four changes that occured between NB and LR. That and all generators gained 1000 EN Output, Booster Acceleration was introduced, and AC part breaking was added. There were other changes too, but mostly minor mechanic changes and part additions when compared to those four things.

Anyway, my NB comment was about the E2 EO core and not the Nix, haha. E2 was very good in NB. Not horrible in LR, but not really on par with Gaea.