Twinkle-Toes

Rogan

OK, update

Legs -> Duskaror

Side Booster -> Latona

Yasmin -> Musselshell

Tunes in Arm PA -> Vertical Thrust

The AC straight up fit on Dusk legs, there was no need to play with tunes or anything. The yasmin were completely useless and now the musselshell are having the same issue of being useless. I might just put the 051anam flares on so I can have a screen to ward of missiles. I'm also thinking of changing the back booster since as a lighter quad I can quick turn to deal with overhead flybys.

On a side note this missile discussion was interesting to read.

If you can't find a useful set of Ext., maybe you use WG Arms/Core/Both and forget about it?

Also, you seem to be forgetting that you are a quad. Fighting that mold and trying to create a up-and-down game focus does not seem like a good idea, just a thought. I mean, I see why it might be wanted/needed since you have a GL in the equation, But for the most part you'd be best off just jousting the damn thing into their face vs quick flights.

Also, I don't really see the bismuth joust idea going anywhere, at least not anywhere a Kamal on this craft could take it far easier.

Totally dunno why I am replying this late, but I figure I gots to start this Design forum back up somewhere.