Akikage

KDanji

So I recently unearthed my ancient LR save file and found this design from years ago. I have recently fixed it up a little, but please continue to do your bot-theorizing on it.

AC Name: Akikage

AC Game: Armored Core: Last Raven

Classification: -N/A-

Core Type: -N/A-

Revision: -N/A-

--------------------------------------------------

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa315/Kagedanji/VID00139.jpg

Frame:

Head | Core | Arms | Legs

H09-SPIDER
|
YC07-CRONUS
|
A11-MACAQUE
|
LH07-DINGO2

0/4/6/0/0
|
0/3/7/0/0
|
0/4/6/0/0
|
0/4/6/0/0

Internals:

Booster | FCS | Generator | Radiator

B05-GULL
|
CR-F73H
|
G01-LOTUS
|
ANANDA

0/0/10/0
|
-N/A-
|
0/10/0
|
0/0/10

Armaments:

Inside | Extension | R Back | L Back

-N/A-
|
E02RM-GAR
|
KINARRA
|
KINARRA

R Arm | L Arm | R Hanger | L Hanger

WR07M-PIXIE3
|
YWH13M-NIX
|
-N/A-
|
WH05M-SYLPH

Optional Parts:

O01-AMINO
|
CR-O69ES
|
CR-O69SS
|
CR-O71EC
|
KISSYOH
|
CR-07SLA
|
CR-O79L+
|
MARISHI

Frame Color: (Head part Det is 200/200/200)

-
Base
|
Aid
|
Opt
|
Det
|
Jnt

R
: 000 | 025 | 050 | 000 | 100

G
: 000 | 025 | 050 | 050 | 100

B
: 000 | 025 | 050 | 200 | 100

Weapon Color:

R Back | L Back | R Arm | L Arm | R Hangar | L Hangar

White
|
White
|
Black
|
Black
|
-N/A-
|
Black

Statistics:

AP:

Weight
: 7172

EN Supply
: 3105

Stationary EN Supply
: 3864

Max Boost Speed
: 426

Turning Speed
: 1175

Stability
: 5520

Cooling
: 15321

Def Shell/Energy
: 1662
/

Description:

Back then (and still today) I completely failed at designing ACs and wanted to beat final boss Zinaida, so I had DarkEVA (currently Hentai Maid) hand me a speedy dual MG design (which worked well), and I guess I basically raped it of every slight thing that made it good for the sake of making it different. It's worse than the original design also because I lacked some parts that were part of the design which I needed to unlock, so I may still need to unlock parts depending on your part suggestions. I don't remember if much/any thought was put into the tuning either. Basically if you ask me "Why the fuck did you use (x)" then I won't be able to answer because I won't remember. Recently added missiles.

This was/is my staple AC.

Tactics:

Fire missiles. Drop missiles. Hold L1 and R1. Attempt to circle enemy with boost.

Known Issues:

Gull's hot.

PvP Information:

I suck/ed at piloting, so this wouldn't matter.

Notes:

I like machineguns and would prefer to stick with the ones currently equipped. I would also prefer to stick with the current frame/body parts. I mostly desire a good booster/energy system with which I can fly around freely and comfortably with.

-birdie

+gull

-g91

+lotus

Don't remember Spider's stats. If they're good, then rock it. If not, eye1/3 are good. queen is also awesome, but shitty radar. s2+ra is good, s4+ra also good.

This thing has no range game. This thing will get wrecked I feel by whoever knows what they're doing. Put some missiles in this thing. the gen change should help with speed. Also, ppl look down on loris, if not outright banned on tourneys. Go with macaque for the closest alternative. kai isn't a tourney tho, so in that sense, no one can tell you what to rock. Just don't expect everyone to be happy about it.

Changed out the Loris for Macaque like Ethos suggested, as well as adding Gull and Lotus of course. Since people said missiles, I went ahead and added as much missile as I could/had and switched to a SW lockbox FCS. Maybe there are better choices for missiles? I'd also like opinions on tuning. Should I tune all the parts to cooling to beat the Gull's heat?

you really don't need 2 kinnaras. 1 is enough.

in fact, I'd take off both for 69m, nymphe or spartoi. All are relatively light so you still maintain speed. Kinnara's problem on this dude is that they still require you to be close. The point of adding missiles is so that you can have something to hit with once your opponent is not within mg range.

When it comes to the cooling, you really should be ok. LR isn't completely unforgiving with heat, plus lotus has low calorific value. You can either tune for higher shell def (although it's pretty high for its speed anyway provided that you get rid of both kinnaras) or weight.

Now I don't know which one is better between cronus and 99ul, but I know that it's also an option. I don't really use standard cores or eo so I don't remember the stats too well.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd probably go with 99ul, and use NYMPHE with either of the RM extensions, whichever is the biggest you can fit. Or perhaps the starter missiles along with a good radarless head and the starter radar back unit. Higher radar update speed helps in target tracking in MG range.

I really don't think spider is a good choice here. I am also 1,000% opposed to l arm nix. Please just run sylph over it, or the one uzi looking gun and hanger the sylph.

I'm actually going to disagree with everyone and say you don't need backmounts. However, I'm saying that because I think you might want to switch your fcs to one that gives you a bigger box, like f69 or limpet. Really take advantage of the mobility those legs you give and the damage output of your mgs. If you had to run a missile pack it'd have to be something that isn't hampered by the fcs, so maybe starter and probably nymphe.

I think, personally, I'd go like p3/uzi thing with two handguns under, but since you want mgs maybe just sylphs instead.

Otherwise I like the suggestions and I'd run with those.