Stabilized: (0,-11)

Tunes:

50 in En output, En Cap, KP Output, Lock speed, Main QB, Turning

49 in Vertical Thrust

47 in Firing Stability

35 in Aim Precision

11 in Missile Lock

Analysis:

Kinda a double header here, I’m posting this and Semi Auto, recently entered in an ACDC. I would really like to see both of these designs nitpicked to death as I’m attempting to make them good. Peacebreaker is something I’ve been tinkering with on and off. The idea is an AC that revolves around the Motorcobra and a grenade launcher. In this case I picked the one with the most ammo.

Frame: The idea was to hit 3k stability so that I could fire the Otogo without any issues and to maintain speed. Ekhazar was picked because it had the best stability rating out of mid and lightweight core parts. (Although I’m contemplating soluh) Aaliyah legs keeps me sufficiently fast and I took Aaliyah arms to give me the extra maneuverability for my machine gun. I have yet to decide if that was necessary but it also helps to keep the weight down. Holo head maintains stability and weights very little.

Internals: Linstant is a standard for me and Judith is because I’ve got missiles

Boosters: Lahire mains allow me to break 2k (barely) and provide greater vertical thrust than Virtue along with prolonged flight, helpful for grenades (Also why I tuned out En Cap here because I really don’t think this AC needs it) and keeping in close. Argy sides are really just because I wanted to use them. Hasn’t hurt performance any though.

Weapons: The MG + Nade is self explanatory while I took some hand missiles so that I have a nice spam to kill people who are low on health without wasting a grenade.

frame looks generic and cookier-cutter for an acdc entrant

i dont see how you expect to run lahire mains off of linstant/g (or even expect to be efficient at rushdown with linsant/g. theres not enough energy to properly apply pressure unless you spam ob like a nut)

if you want to use those allegheny then you need a faster OB to properly joust, otherwise you wont hit shit, especially since allegheny is important for getting an early AP lead

61anrm isnt worth it if youre only going to use it for like 6 launches; use musselshell

argy sides are dumb because theyre so heavy. you should rock lahire or latona or schedar or holoferns or something not-argy

lahire mains arent as good as aliyah mains

firing stability tunes arent going to do shit, you should throw them into OB speed for allegheny

i personally dont like holoferns head because its so drainy. you could save weight elsewhere, and i dont think 200 weight is worth 400 drain or whatever the difference is between ekhaz head and holo head

the whole mg/gl idea isnt really good, since mg is a cqc weap and nades are more for mid-range. both arent very reliable online and itll be hard to nail defensive permaflights too (or anything that is able to fly for more htan 10 seconds). youll get zoned out of mg range and you wont be able to land nade hits consistently at all. anything with flares will make your allegheny useless too, and all of these things are fairly popular in the current metagame. of course, this is considering your frame/internals can effectively support the strategy, which i dont think they can.

i think this ac and its idea should be scrapped, but if you really want to keep it, keep in mind all the stuff i just said

Thanks for input, spent a couple hours testing changes out this morning

Head to Ekhazar. Yea, I'm slower but I don't really have trouble running people down anyway. I tend to start with an AP lead too

Arms to 063. I decided to go with more aim precision and stability here, Mobility difference is negligible for a single weapon.

Shoulders to Mussulshell.

Argy to Holo

I tried out a standard OB and found that when I used the missiles I would second stage to slingshoot them anyway so back to AA because there were a few times when i tried to use it only to find it wasn't equipped. Like when some dumb ranker hid behind a pillar when I had the AP lead. (I think he got upset that I just sat on top of his pillar.)

I'm considering Aaliyah backs to make the AC more adaptable since I did have one decent match versus a light DR build, but I still had over 20k AP when I ran out of ammo. If I use Aaliyah backs I might change the generator.

Updates are posted.