Wandrung Panzer

13th Knight

I recently got Front Mission 3 for my PSP, and was really just marveling at how good the graphics are for Playstation games. Sure, ground texture and some other things are a bit spotty, but the action is good, the Wanzer models are excellent, and overall it's a pleasing game from the 1990s.

I got the stupid idea to try and 'make' a Wanzer in AC4. Parts are available, so I thought why not? Much of its inspiration was taken from the Zenith, a sort of 'poster unit' that's used by much of the cast of the Front Mission series.

If you don't see the tunes, it's because I didn't necessarily count the tunes that went into the unit. All 271 of them that I have go into the various spots except special boost, I think.

03-Aliya-H

Hogire-C

Hogire-AM

GAN01-SS-L

Yellowstone01

03-Aliya-G

Main-Judith

Back-LB-Hogire

Side-AB-Judith

OB-Linstant/OB

Rarm: Aszaz

Larm: 03-MOTORCOBRA

Rback: Cheyenne02

Lback: Stheno

Shoulders: Beltcreek03

The tunes are, as I said, quite spread out to where I would have to individually count the units displaced. Most of the FRS, however, occurs in the Capacity, aiming, and FCS categories and is spread out over all the others save Special Boost and Primal Armor, I believe.

I'm not even sure this qualifies as a unit to be honest-It was make an Armored Core in AC4 week this week, so I just decided to roll with it.

post your tunes

dont spread your tunes either. keep your points focused in groups of 50 or 42. the only exception is load tunes, and the remainder should be kept in one group

also, since this is an ac thats attempting to replicate a mech from another game, ill stay away from frame/weapon advice. however, your internals should be tweaked up a bit

youre probably not going to be able to play this defensively since it has poor range control, so i would pick a lighter generator like lahire or linstant and then use aliyah/m. change the sides to latona as well, since judith sides are pretty crappy.

also, since this is an ac thats attempting to replicate a mech from another game, ill stay away from frame/weapon advice.

Actually, in this case you don't have to. The weapons can be anything from shotguns to sniper rifles, even railguns, so I'm open to suggestion. CAse in point, this was just similar to the loadout I had from the game.

The frame stays just because I was replicating it, but any weaponry suggestion is good for me.

oh in that case your weapon setup is terribad hahahahaha

i really dont even know where to start since motorcobra is the only gun thats actually half decent on your ac (because all the other weapons cant hit anything faster than a tank) and you lack range control for your leg setup

even then, motorcobra is a terrible choice for SL-L legs because its more of an offensive weapon than a defensive one and if it were to be used defensively, there are much better options for the same weight

slap on some different weapons and then ill re-evaluate, but do a total overhaul on your weapons

ACDC this is AC4, not FA. Your gen advice doesn't work.

The gen should change anyway though, put on SS-GL or SS-G if you want to be aggressive and MAXWELL if you don't. The former let you max out your booster use a little while longer while the latter has the best KP and highest ENO for drawn out fighting.

Booster don't work. Go for POLARIS main and SCHEDAR or KRAKEN/HOLOFERNES sides. You'll be faster and less drainy.

Your weapons are really limited. MG/RF is a good combo, but this AC isn't all that fast. With really defensive play, you can try to use the plasma cannon, but it's probably easier to go with something else. A Sniper Cannon would at least give you some range. You could also change your right arm rifle to 051ANNR, which would compliment the SC and MG.

Cheyenne is a good long range missile, but if you go with the SC and ANNR rifle, you might gain more from OSAGE for mid/close range defense capability.

I also agree with ACDC on tunes. Don't spread them.