TUNES:

CAP-0/50/33/0

ATK-50/50/50/0

ACQ-25/0/34/0

PA-0/0/0/0

BOOST-0/0/0/0

SPC BOOST-50/0/50/0

CONTROL-0/0/0/50

I'll try to make this design post shorter, which shouldn't be hard as this is more of a joke AC.

Here's a nice little rusher equipped with a spread zook. As I said above, this AC is more of a joke AC, seeing as most zooks in general don't have a great hit rate at all.

The frame was geared towards being lightweight, having great arm performance to maximize the effectiveness of the spread zook, and to having great defense. The booster is set is geared for high speed rushing to help line up shots, and the FCS compliments the fact that this AC has spam-drop missiles. I don't care that I have missiles on this build because, like I said, it's more of a joke AC.

Name of the game is to simply spam-drop the missiles, then go in with CQC. I look at the spread zook as if it was a KAMAL, and with the KAMAL, I simply rush around and maneuver 'till I get a nice, solid shot. Same principle here. Rush around, maneuver, and try to get a nice shot lined up. The insane power of the bazooka combined with the missile spam prior should be enough to take out anything. Even tanks will crumble against the spread zook.

The name and color of the AC is taken after the "Bazooka Joe" comics that came with bubble gum back in the day and even now. Google it, go to your local cornerstore, you may find some.