Judith/Judith

Boosters:

Judith/Latona/Aaliyah/V3

Weapons:

Samara/Kapteyn/0700/Travers/Guyandatte04

Stabilized (0,0)

Tunes:

I don't remember

I'm trying something different and this AC is extremely bizarre. The focus is on the Plasma Rifle and grenade launcher and using mind games.

The build is a light mid that starts off with the rail and scatters for chipping at mid range. Make use of everything you can to get the AP lead so your opponent has to come at you. Heres the bizarre part, you want them to catch you so that you can whack them with the plasma rifle and nade.

Frame: I'm really pressed for weight here. Given the Speed I wanted out of the build I'm having trouble getting over 40k AP with the weapons I want. Judith head keeps the weight down, judith arms actually fit while Ekhazar core and Aaliyah legs gave me AP while keeping the AC reasonably quick. The AP is deciving though as the defenses are really poor because I couldn't get a set of midweight arms on the build. I'd have to drop something.

Internals: Judith FCS is for locking missile while giving me enough lock speed to use the grenade launcher. I wanted to use Ekhazar but I don't think the rail and plasma would track well together regardless. Sobrero generator is out there for me. However I haven't played AC in a month and have no ability to manage my en. This AC also sports high power boosters and en weapons. This doesn't give me any PA but I'm unable to fit another generator.

Boosters: Lahire is to help with the drain while holo is for dodging at mid range. Latona backs with tuning is because I only want to backpedal once or twice to lure them into plasma range.

Weapons: Plasma nade is to heavy to rush with effectively which left me with going backwards. I though about a heavier design but I'm uncomfortable playing it. White glint legs are as heavy as I'm willing to go. (My other thought was a RJ) Thats were the rail and missiles came in. That combo can kill ACs by itself and if it doesn't kill them it forces them to come in closer, exactly what I wanted. Flares are to keep others from missile spamming me to death at mid range.

So there, I wanted something new and this is what I came up with. I think the AC needs more AP than it has but I'm unsure how to do so without cutting the speed drastically. Thoughts?

devote the build frame completely to midweight with better defenses and swap lahire mains out for something less drainy like latona or judith

you dont need foward speed to use any of the weapons you have in the way you truly want to, since this AC will be heavily focused around poking from cover and baiting with AP lead

chaining will also get you around fast enough so you wont be particularly lacking in speed

i actually have an ac very similar to this with a different frame, boosters, linstant/OB, and wheeling03/kamal for back units instead of 0700/travers. general idea is the same, but its a bit more refined for cover whoring

actually I like MP-O700 for scatter missile about how it works, but the same time, it make me get away from it. (if I'll change missile, MP-O203 is my choice because O203 have much more power and better for homing)

but only way to know how was it is meet you (Rogan) at PSN for sometime. (like I did before, same bot, but mine will be a bit different)

devote the build frame completely to midweight with better defenses and swap lahire mains out for something less drainy like latona or judith

you dont need foward speed to use any of the weapons you have in the way you truly want to, since this AC will be heavily focused around poking from cover and baiting with AP lead

chaining will also get you around fast enough so you wont be particularly lacking in speed

i actually have an ac very similar to this with a different frame, boosters, linstant/OB, and wheeling03/kamal for back units instead of 0700/travers. general idea is the same, but its a bit more refined for cover whoring

I'm going to say go one step further and make this into a heavyweight quad for best results.

after did testing last night, it is....

- change arms to LATONA for less drain and more better EN weapon skill.

- change legs to WHITE-GLINT. it was balanced stats than AALIYAH.

- change scatter to MP-O203, but change it or not? your choice.

- change main booster to JUDITH.

- (if you had changed to JUDITH main) swap tuning points from vertical thrust to side thrust instead.

(what I'd prefer is just for trying to not change much for this bot ASAP)

a midweight running wg/aliyah legs moves just as fast (if not faster) than a heavy quad does, especially in the air. it also keeps a relatively same amount of defense if built correctly and the ~5000 AP difference makes a huge difference when using AP lead as an integral part of your game strategy

quad legs are like mid-weigh mobility speed even at heavier weights. Its trading AP for def & speed, and firing stab never hurts. Of course it does jack up drain and would re-work the way the bot would be played.

Why would you want to increase the drain even further on an AC that needs a vertical advantage to fully utilize half of its weapon set?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Update.

Made the AC much bulkier. 42K Ap, 9k shell 7.5k en. Changed up the internals to have better capacity and PA. Borrowed ideas from similar ACs posted here.

Aaliyah sides are more comfortable than Holofernes and V3 is for when I have no cover. I tend to constantly hit my OB for short bursts. Tellus arms may lack the accuracy I need to effectively use the railgun, I might change to 063 dunno yet.

Thoughts?

- I can't remember what arms that you use before TELLUS? it would be better if you change arms to ARGYROS/A for increased defense stats, but TELLUS arms is fine.

- ARGY side might be heavier and also a bit lack for duration and reload time but you can tried it. (when compared with AALIYAH/S, it's a bit less power but it's also much enough less drain for both of boosting stats)

other that, let me test first.

• 2 weeks later...