Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.5

Magnus

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wouldn't really matter, scoreboards aren't what people care about.

It's stats, they want to have high k/d so they can get picked up by "clans" and can run together expecting that most teams will simply back out versus face them, because they all have good k/d.

Objective game types are always going to have whores looking to abuse the objective for kills and killstreaks.

One fix they could do, is make Kill Confirmed alittle different.

Change KC to make it that kills don't count towards streaks, only picking up tags does. So in order to win or get killstreaks you have to get tags.

I know, but you still get dumbasses who lose in a game like ctf but banter with the winning team "yeah, well I had more kills than you and I went positive" and so forth.

On my brothers account he has on friend who has thrice as many kills but half the point captures for domination.

That's a retarded sentiment for clans with high stats. If anything I'd want to challenge a clan that's supposed to be good so I can win and upset them with a rag-tag group of losers. Happens every so often. It's more fulfilling, too, really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

<- 300 points behind join-in on FFA, got a MOAB

<- 500 points behind join-in on FFA, got a MOAB

<- FFA try-hard whining about losing because PM9 is garbage, got a MOAB with it and made him dashboard

<- My first RSASS MOAB

<- Assault CTF MOAB

<- Shitty Interchange CTF MOAB

Edited by Enganacious