JUDITH | LINSTANT/O

Booster :

JUDITH | LATONA | JUDITH | KRB-LAHIRE

Armament :

- | - | BIGSIOUX | MP-O901 | 061ANRM

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, KP output, maneuverability, lock speed, QB side, OB, turning

- 42 points tuning : load

STABILIZER

(0, -14)

- bomber combat AC.

- lightweight frame.

- still test type.

- change legs to some of RJ will help you a lot for aerial combat.

- for stabilization, this bot was actually didn't made for assault combat but I think what I'd tuned about stabilizer will help me a bit faster for closing to an enemy by OBing.

edit : change RAIDEN arms to zooks arms and change OB part to LAHIRE.

so what d'ya think?

You need either a high powered OB like Linstant or Aaliyah or stronger main boosters, lahire or Aaliyah. Probably both, that way you can blast em then run like hell. I also doubt you have the stability to use the Raiden arms without stunning yourself and ruining your shot accuracy.

- high power OB is better for jousting, but I'm also want some AA for blasting when come close to the target. (maybe swap to KRB-LAHIRE instead later)

- and yes, I got a a lot of stun when I'm firing RAIDEN, and I should find some of other way out for this.

- also, LAHIRE legs isn't have much load even tuning, so I'll change to other stuff.

edit : think again and making some edit on the top, how is it?

Edited by Taurus

IT. MUST. BE. A. QUAD.

STABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILIT

YSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILIT

YSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILITYSTABILIT

Y

STABILITY STABILITY STABILITY STABILITY. STABILITY.

Even if this thing is just mindless fun it will still get annoying as hell to lurch back and be paralyzed every single time you shoot. Only quad legs can provide the speed this design needs to work while maintaining enough stability so that you don't bounce every time you fire.

Unless your somehow getting enough stability to not bounce just from Ekhazar/Judith pairing, but I doubt it.

I had low experience about quad bot and actually I wanna made some quad but not for this. and yes, quad AC will give much more stability and extra normal boost on any directions of horizontal thrust but it was basically made for just only ground combat. (even using JUDITH main booster)

for stability issue : at first when I'd equip RAIDEN arms (before swap to zooks arms instead later) I had a lot of problem with stun from my own shoot, but I didn't take any (or very low) problem from that anyway.

also,

I'll change DEARBORN02 to MP-O901 for greater missiles combo.

Are you remarking on how quads only allow and only excel in ground combat, or how this AC you have designed is USED for ground combat? Because if it is used for ground combat then you have another reason to switch to quad legs, since they excel at ground combat at the expense of air combat.

one thing that I can really sure is this is one of my ground combat (quad) design. (right now my FCS was changed to EKHAZAR or LAHIRE and also changed main booster but I couldn't remember)

btw, I'm also think about finding how different speed for horizontal directions of each leg type, I'm just so lazy to find that but I should do it at lease once.