Frame:

Kiritumi/Argyros/Hilbert/Kiritumi

Internals:

Ekhazar/Judith

Boosters:

Schedar/Linstant

Weapons:

061absr/Er-0705/Yamaga/049ansc/Guyandoette04/Marve/Marve

Stabilized: (0,-2) I have yet to find a stabilizer set that will put me at (0,0)

Tuning:

50 in En output, En Cap, KP output, Lock speed, Side QB, Turning, Core PA, Leg PA

31 in Maneuverability

11 in Load

I dunno that its great but it has preformed well, even in areas where there is no cover for me to abuse. It has a few parts that you don't see everyday which is why I like it.

Frame: First off yea I know it would be better if I slapped the Raiden legs on it. Thats boring though and to be honest I don't know that 400 shell defense is worth the loss of 600 en defense and 300 PA. (Although the extra K AP might be) The kiritumi head was originally 047 but I found that people rarely had as much health as I did and as such couldn't play a ranged game since I could just find a hole and sit there. So I figured I didn't need the extra lock range and that my FCS would be fine on its own. Unless I find another tank, then I'm hosed. Argy core was picked to buff PA and defense. Hilbert arms are there to handle my weapons nicely. I put leftover tunes into maneuverability so that my laser zook would track better at close range. The 11 points in load don't seem to matter since I don't move too much when using this AC anyway. AP is 51325, shell defense is 12159, en defense at 8698 and PA is a saddening 6874.

Internals: Ekhazar FCS is there for some lock range and thats about it. It handles the two marves wonderfully as well. I was actaully using Linstant for my generator but I wanted to be able to spam the laser zook without having to look at my En bar so I changed it to judith.

Boosters: Linstant OB is so that I can close on another tank. It has no other use and I'm contemplating Assault armor instead. Schedar sides were orginally Lahire but I couldn't dodge anything up close anyway and when engaged at long range you don't need to move too much to dodge sniper fire, a quick pop has worked for me.

Weapons: 061absr for power rather than the BFF middle child SR. Er-705 is there to kill people who try to rush me and works nicely against other heavy ACs since only a few people bother to pack en defense. The 049sc is only there because I couldn't justify the use of the 051. Since I'm going to be cover poking all game I'm going to need more ammo, although if I'm being over cautious let me know so I can use the bigger SC. Yamaga over Otogo because it makes bigger explosions. No bullshit, thats why I picked it. I didn't realize that it had better ballistics velocity until later. Guyandotte04 because missiles hurt. Although these really don't do much, if someone is mid range spamming me with missiles its pretty easy to slow dodge them in a tank, if they are jousting them I'm in trouble anyway. Still they have helped in certain situations. Dual marves are hangered for when I have to fight someone like Jozay and the 705 isn't going to cut it. Drop everything and hold a bead with dual marves until one of you stops living. Putting your back to a wall helps a lot. I was using a zook but too many people know how to dodge that weapon so it was just dead weight.

Anyway, theres my tank. Thoughts?

Raiden legs boring? THEY DEFY PHYSICS BY ASS SLIDING ACROSS TERRAIN AT 42 KPH WITHOUT ANY TREDS OR BOOSTERS!

Seriously, go put on raiden legs, and just hold forward. NO treds, no floating, you just ass slide across desert, concrete, whatever material. It's nuts. Still makes me laugh when I notice it.

But talking practicality, bump up to Raiden so you can switch to 047 and have a better setup overall.

Also, trade the Marves for something more all-purpose like the Rosenthal 2nd model of rifle. I forget the name, between the R100 and the MR102. Not a huge difference, mostly preference, but still. It could help.

I like your weapon set, a lot actually. I probably would've went rail gun or middle child for the hand-held sniper but that's just preference.

EDIT: I just noticed the SCHEDAR. Bump that shit to holofernes. A tank has no business running a Side QB and weaker than Holo. You need all the thrust you can get for QTs, enough said.

Edited by Vincent210

EDIT: I just noticed the SCHEDAR. Bump that shit to holofernes. A tank has no business running a Side QB and weaker than Holo. You need all the thrust you can get for QTs, enough said.

Logically, I agree completely. When I first built the tank it had the strongest side booster I could put on it. I just didn't see a difference in performance when I used a weaker side booster so I swapped it for more en.

Maybe its just the power over the duration that makes a difference. I'd have to try out boosters like the heavy GA one and Argyros to see.

power is good for light stuff

duration is good for heavy stuff

use holo on tank

keep marves. if youre under super heavy cqc pressure you can drop your 61absr so you can marve/er0705 and get people off your nutsack

gl/sc makes for good mid-range control

sr/sc makes for decent mid-long range control

er0705 alone cant hold off dedicated cqc but itll keep away things that arent meant for it and you can always drop your absr for a marve (as stated above)

marve/marve hangar makes for great clean-up if you have ap lead and both you and your oppnents ammo run dry (assuming they only have a rifle or some handguns, which is usually the case)

try swapping arms to argy (and maybe core to GA, but probably not)

keep tank OB. its good if you need to move from one cover spot to another

AA will make you dead fast if you arent using maxwell or linstant gen and it only comes in handy at the last ~10 seconds of the match, unless youre a hardcore pro at sticking behind cover

try bumping gen to lahire

you probably dont need it but you could definitely fit it with more load tunes and kp/eno is always nice for tanks since youll probably be under heavy pressure most of the time (dont be afraid to throw 42-50 points into load for a better gen; its definitely worth it)

thats all i can think of for now

EDIT: use raiden. its worth it. use the extra weight cap for aliyah/g or possibly even maxwell so you can chain like mad

400 en def isnt a big deal considering with or without that extra 400 def youre gonna get fucked by anything lasers anyways; thats why you need a strong anti-cqc (possibly stronger than what you have for now. your weapon setup is fine, but if you ever run into problems with cqc, dont hesitate to switch things up)

Edited by noob

If your not constantly spasm dodging the Holofernes are probably your best bet. Heavies dont get a lot from the natural boost power and need the twitch QB offers. Along side that you will have a more effecient QB from the holofernes. Given that you are already well capible of staying airborne and in the open without problems this seems to assist you in CQC as well which is definately where this machine is going to get torn apart if anywhere.

Interesting tank though. I dont see these often.

Holo is really for the quickturning. Heavies can't dodge for shit, when you weigh that much it is a given. It's why the general idea is to stick to cover consistently, or fight from a range your opponent is not comfortable dealing damage at whenever possible (90% the first one because your opponent, with superior movement, will almost ALWAYS control the range at which battle takes place, you just can't escape when you're that much slower unless they are also a full-blown tank type). You should never truly be concerned with maximizing your movement speed with a tank because the slight variation is meaningless. It will not save you a shred of suffering if you do not know, in depth, how to properly pilot a heavy. The whole abuse AP lead, opponent comes to you, maximize cover and protecting flanks and whatnot. It's why their weapon set has to play every range.

You only control distance by scaring them tho. It's not like if they happened to be set up to rail gun you all day you can run up close to them in a tank because you feel like it. You start sniping back and bet on them coming into a range you'd prefer, or hide from them and hope for the same. But you can't ever actually close the distance on your own. You make them do it for you. There is a difference.

You only control distance by scaring them tho. It's not like if they happened to be set up to rail gun you all day you can run up close to them in a tank because you feel like it. You start sniping back and bet on them coming into a range you'd prefer, or hide from them and hope for the same. But you can't ever actually close the distance on your own. You make them do it for you. There is a difference.

true. but here is what I've done to my tank, let's see the LEO.

note : the bot that I was posted on the link make me win for many matches.