Shoulder: -n/a-

Left Back: -n/a-

Right Back: -n/a-

Right Arm: Fenrir

Left Arm: Fenrir

Right Hanger: Wraith

Left Hanger: Wraith

Optional Parts: Amino, ES, SS, EC, Kissyoh, Organelle, Golgi, R+, Marishi

AC: Dragonauv Mk II is a quad leg, dual wielding sniper type AC that is packing some serious punches. The Fenrirs equip is not to be trifled with. This AC will excel between medium-long range combat until you go on the reserves, the Wraiths.

Tactics: Dragonauv Mk II is an early bet AC. The game must be played in Dragonauv's hand to win the advantage. Use the Fenrirs wisely, only ten shots per Fenrir. Each Fenir will deal around 425-850 dmg based on the enemy's EN resistance. Make every shot count. When Fenrirs are wasted, go to the offensive as a rusher with the Wraiths, to finish off the enemy.

Pros: Fenrir x2 = Chaotic damage, good turning, speed, defense, cooling, and stability.

Cons: EN may be an issue to some players, no back and shoulder weapons, AP is somewhat low for a quad AC, FCS can be somewhat downfall.

Edited by Blue Falcon

Put Miroku on it.

Um, wouldn't Miroku give me less box?

And Miroku hasn't been nice to me since Nexus. It laughs at my face when I try to take advantage of it in Last Raven. No joke >_>

D2 FCS works better for me than Miroku.

Edited by Blue Falcon

I'd probably switch the left arm to 69h or HP and throw GERYON3 on the back. Gives you a nice dropper back weapon(a scary one at that) and retains your dual high-power e-weapon threat, plus buffs your box. Might wanna go to the heavier quad legs too. A2 I think?

Also consider JIREN for emergencies or rushing.

Don't worry I was just being sarcastic about the Miroku thing. It's actually a bit of common knowledge that Miroku with dual ND locks gives the smallest lockbox in the game.

As for ACTUAL advice, I say get rid of the left fenrir, there's really no need for it. Dual fenrir will actually hamper you moreso than help you in real combat. If you want any form of longer range left arm gun, make it like an R3. I'd also put a cannon on the back, otherwise you could go with a biped and get better maneuverability.