YELLOWSTONE01 | AALIYAH/G

Booster :

JUDITH | AALIYAH/B | LATONA | KB-JUDITH

Armament :

NIOBRARA03 | 050ANSR | 061ANSC | MP-O901 | 061ANRM

Hanger :

- | -

TUNING

- 50 points tuning : EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, back thrust, QB back, QB side, turning.

- 42 points tuning : (update later)

STABILIZER

(update later)

- long range combat AC.

- quad legs frame.

- this design was based on Sazaki Kojiro, the best rival for Musashi.

- Sazaki Kojiro had very long katana. (japanese blade had 3 categories : tachi, kodashi, and nodashi. Kojiro used the third one) and the name of that sword called "Monohoshi-Sao" (it means "drying pole")

- still test-type.

- 061AN05 had much more lock range, but I'd pick YELLOWSTONE01 instead, because it will give me more parallel processing to easier handle about sniper thing and also give me a lot of lock speed of missiles.

edit : mutate to be a quad.

so what d'ya think?

Judith side booster is really only good for chainboosting forward with virtue. Even then schedar does the same job. Your missile combo needs some work. The JC's work with the rail but you need to change the extensions. Use the 061 for longevity and that should give you a decent mid to long range chipping combo. The SR and the Kamal don't pair well at all. Change one or both.

To answer your question about load, I doubt it. Even with 50 points in load it seems unlikely you could fir the frame and weapons you want, at which point your better off changing the legs. Soluh or Aaliyah would fit well.

now I'm change weapons to be....

KAPTEYN | 051ANNR | MP-O203 | MP-O901 | 061ANRM

also change FCS to 061AN05, how about this? (didn't confirmed about change at design yet, just wanna know I'm in the right way first)

edit : I'm also looking for side booster, I think just LATONA is fine but how about HOLO?

Edited by Taurus