Grand Theft Auto V

Wong

The game wow'd me to no end at first, but then eventually I was underwhelmed by it.

What happened? The online for this game is actually really good. Too bad the PS3 community is quite small compared to the 360 community. Even after three years, it is currently the ninth most played game on XBox Live.

I also have this game on the PC with a couple mods. It makes everything look better.

The mod community never cease to amaze me. Hopefully, GTA5 will not be as buggy as GTA4 on PC on release.

I will be updating this thread as more info comes out. Very excited to see the next chapter of the GTA franchise.

Edited by Wong

Its graphics were already pretty stellar, and the tweaked engine on Red Dead Redemption was nothing short of amazing. The online was good I guess, but I never got into it.

To me it lacked on content. I never found myself diving into it as hardcore as vice city and san andreas.

Parts of that video were astonishing-- specifically when he's speeding along on the bridge.

I actually never played any of the previous GTA games, which is probably why I was so engulfed into this game. It provided me with enough content to keep me satisfied. I also played this game on the PC so I would always download mods to mess around with. The video also does not give the graphics justice. Too bad FRAPS is shitty, but hey, it is free. I pretty much played GTA4 and CoD4 for two years strait.

I really enjoyed RDR but the Western theme is just not my thing. After beating it, I didn't have the motivation to continue playing it. Also, it is almost next to impossible to find decent online matches. :-/

I'd sill play GTA IV online if I could. I love playing it online every once in awhile, with friends of course. I hope GTA V Improves on that and adds trains online and mini games, and bar drinking. Mmm Simulated partying.

Looks good. Nothing can go wrong with planes and jet skis. Any idea who or what the main character is going to be?

Only good main characters in the series were Claud, Victor and the three from IV. Everyone else was annoying, boring or crack addicts.