Hieronymus

Genocide

Here's another mech I made, to sort of get myself practice in using Hi-Lasers online. Usually when I go for a laser cannon, I'll default to EC-O300 or Acrux. This time I went with Sirius.

H11-Latona|C11-Latona|WG/Arms|063AN04

Fs-Judith|Gn-Lahire

MB11-Latona|BB11-Latona|AB-Hogire|Linstant/O

BZ-Brocken|063ANAR|Musselshell|Sirius|Empty|Lare|Empty

Stabilized: (0,-8) (Head R; Hd-Hogire-Opt01)

Tunes:

50; EN Out, EN Cap., QB, Side QB, Turning Speed, Arm Maneuverability, Radar Refresh

34; Vert. Thrust

28; MS Lock

20; Lock

10; Head Stability

Paint (R/G/ ;)

All Frame

Pattern: 1

Main: 100/95/90

Sub: 32/37/38

Support: 220/220/220

Optional: 150/105/0

Joint: 150/105/0

Device: 220/220/220

Eye: 50/0/135

All Weapon

Pattern: 1

Main: 140/144/138

Sub: 32/37/38

Support: 220/220/220

Optional: 150/105/0

Hieronymus....you were inspired by Oblivion's Hieronymus Lex?

Anyway.

I'm likin' the frame. Just looking at it I can tell it has balanced defenses and weight. You have Latona head and core, which give it awesome EN defense, with WG arms for incredible defense all-round, and 063 legs for great stability and balanced defenses. I like it.

Hahaha! Yes, it's true that Oblivion 4's favorite Imperial Guard Captain shares a namesake with this AC, but the actual name comes from a Greek word meaning, "Holy". I believe, if I am not mistaken, Hieronymus is that word.

If you are also familiar with art, you will recognize the name Hieronymus Bosch, an artist famous for making paintings of God and the Garden of Eden (I forget what the actual name of that particular composition was though) from the Northern Renaissance (German).

Anyhow, thank you for the compliment, yes the frame is very balanced and has some decent stability. I have made a very minor change to the design since posting it, and having the chance to play test it some more: I've dropped the Sirius for Acrux (LOL, yeah I know. Totally defeated the purpose of this design). The Sirius just wasn't registering enough on average to justify the massive increase in weight and passive drain over Acrux. It actually moves faster now, and I've switched the Head stabilizer to the other side for a more stylish Hogire-Opt01, which on Latona looks like a radar/com antenna.