HEAD L&R SIDE: HD-LAHIRE-OPT03

CORE L&R UPPER: SOLUH-CORE-1

CORE L&R LOWER: CR-LAHIRE-OPT01

ARM RIGHT: AM-LANCEL-OPT02

LEGS BACK: LG-LAHIRE-OPT01

LEGS L&R UPPER: GAN02-NSS-LUS1

LEGS L&R MIDDLE: 047AN04101

LEGS L&R LOWER: LLS01-TELLUS-B

OK. While talking and fighting with IronSoul, he told me about jousting. I already knew about jousting, but I never ever did it. I never jousted because I hardly OB'd.

Anyway. One day, I fought IronSoul's jousting AC, Judgement VII. So, I see him, he sees me, he activates OB, jousts. I hardly dodge missiles as is, I usually go around them and attack the target at hand. Anyways, he jousts me, and I go from around 30K to 10K.

I was dumfounded, and I took that to heart.

So, I made a jousting AC of my own. Took it to a BR, jousted some guy (the AC before had dual musselshells on the back, not dearborns), and made his go from 36K to 17K. I proceeded to laugh my ass off.

I'm sure you guys have figured out the main tactic with this AC, but of course I couldn't leave to simply jousting.

I used to have Musselshells on this AC, but I found that my lack of experience with jousting made hitting with Musselshell quite the challenge. Out of preference, I chose Dearborn. Haven't tested them yet, but they should do much better.

The frame is meant to be light and EN efficient, whilst supporting my ER-0705. I also wanted Hilbert head 'cause I like the look of it. Hi-lasers take a bit of work when it comes to landing a hit. So I put on Lahire arms, tuned them up, and topped out Judith's lock speed. With this, the laser bazooka performs quite well. It is very powerful and has great rate of fire.

The rifle is there for a long lasting chipping weapon and as a support to the ER-0705. 400 bullets can go a long way.

All in all, this AC is pretty bad ass. If you run out of missiles, or just ain't doin' good enough with your jousting, then drop dem hoe ass missiles. Go for CQC with an assault rifle and laser bazooka.

I second the motion for switching up one of the Dearborns for another missile because if you're planning on dualing them up when you use them, they're pretty easy to dodge jousting or not since Musselshells and Dearborns don't handle too well when they're fired head on. (My god that was a hell of a run-on.)

Oh yes, that went very poorly. There was much pain to be had. Koji missile has potential too if you can spare the EN, since there's PA break too. Well, more PA break than Dearborns. Though I've never seen a Nuke with with Dearborns so that could be interesting. Try that first. My face will be available to test it.

Edit Also, Hyde. If we both got time tonight I want to fight again.

Edited by IronSoul