Let's Fix ACV Together

Omega666

Lets Un-break the Game Together

HI, i am terribly addicted to giant robots and mechs. im trying my hardest to organize a way to unbreak this game. I propose that each team change their in game operations base setting to other. this will put every one in the same "state" effectively match the teams up easier. then the teams will be able to fight for territory better at random AND we if organize a fight nite then instantly the game unbreaks. im willing to take most of the responsiblity for this. i know you want a chance to dominate the map as much as i do. please help me.

Omega #87 team Night Shift.

It's for people to know your timezone and your team's timezone, as well as to enable you to join teams that are closer to your geographical region so you can meet in person more easily and more often. Like 90 said though, it has nothing to do with matchmaking.

A fight night is another story and could work, but the amount of attempts people have made to organize fight nights over the years for Armored Core and flopped is extremely high. Fight nights just don't go over very well for a niche/cult game, since most of its playerbase is almost gauranteed to be on at random hours of the day and random days of the week. I will say that since the game has just been released there is a much higher chance of success for a fight night than if you did it two months from now, haha.

For the PS3, the best way to improve matchmaking would be to (as a group on GameFAQs have done for the US server) create a PSN chatroom and get the team leaders (and maybe a couple of other members) to join it.

If everyone's in the same place, communication becomes easier, as does coordinating attacks with defense.