3rd Generation Parts?

BerserkFury

So about a month ago, I cat recall where, I read a discussion about 3rd generation parts for Armored Core V. It would make perfect sense if we got new parts in the future because If FROM follows the trend its shown, we'll probably wait two to three years for another AC game, leaving plenty of room for updated parts in the current game.

I remember watching interviews and in a couple particular videos, Nabeshima mentioned downloadable content. Maybe it was translated incorrectly but he mentioned the possibility of downloadable weapons, though FROM wouldnt charge a cent because they didnt wanna give players an advantage for money. So to put things simply, there would be the possibility of free downloadable parts, according to the interview.

What do you guys think?

There will indeed be new parts that will be DLC. As to whether they will be free or not, as far as I remember researching they will not be free. These could also be new armor parts, perhaps even breaking the chain of light armor being strictly KE and heavier parts being CE and TE. But I don't know if they'll do something that drastic and i'm not sure how much that will effect the metagame.

Pretty much, new parts will not be free, but they also wont be broken parts that can be exploited. At least that's the plan.