Excaliber MK3

Pendragon

Sorry for the grainy photo quality. This camera I have is a bit suckish. And I apologize if I get the part names wrong. My TV sucks too.

Head: UHD-Arthur

Core: UCR-10-A

Arms: Seine AM006

Legs: LLG-21

FCS: UFC-11 Glance

Generator: KV-303 Prochnyi

Booster: BT-21 Shinatsu

Recon: STK-16/EI Hetsu

R ARM: KO-5K3/Lycaenid

L ARM: ULB-13/H

Shoulder: Habas HSM301

R Bay: UPG-27/E

L Bay: Lowenzahn GT-21

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q287/Pendragon9/ExcaliberMK3.jpg

My very first completed AC in this installment. He's a general jack of all trades mech, as I try to prepare for every situation with him. Excaliber is pretty good at mid-range and delivers heavy KE damage with two gatling gun weapons. He also delivers a strong ram attack and a blade for striking enemies that are too ornery to sit still for a ram. The Plasma gun attachment is to cover enemies who are susceptible to TE, and this allows me to use Excaliber's high generator output to good use, getting into close range and firing it. As he's a midweight, he should be able to avoid decent amounts of fire as he lays down suppressing KE and TE damage weapons for allies. Not to mention his high velocity missiles which supplement the attack and can do major unseen damage while the enemy is held off guard by my main weapons.

Defense wise, he can hold himself against KE weapons rather well. Sadly, he suffers in the TE and CE department. And although he has a decent turning speed, he suffers under stagger damage.

This design is still in progress, but it's a complete model so far, and thus it's open to criticism. I welcome any and all suggestions.