Team Nergal [PS3] (EU)

obliviondoll

No, really.

I have a team based on Nergal Heavy Industries, the company that built the High Mobile Battleship Nadesico in the anime series.

The "team" so far only consists of myself and my girlfriend (and we share a PS3, so only one at a time, usually me), with one applicant thanks to a recruitment thread on GameFAQs. The intended purpose is for Nergal to be a casual team - if we take any territory, that will be an unexpected and entertaining development. Mostly, the idea is just to mess around and have fun. TO give an example, one of my favourite builds to use is designed around missile turrets and dual shoulder missiles (I can potentially have 20 missiles in the air at once). Impractical, but fun.

The Nadesico theme was inspired by my preference for a casual approach, but at the same time, the casual approach is inspired by the Nadesico theme. Also, both my girlfriend and I are fans of the show, and it has giant robots in, so it fits. Obviously, casual is appropriate, given the... unusual nature of the Nadesico crew. :(

If you're interested, add me on PSN (obliviondoll), and I'll try you out. The purpose of the tryout is more to get a feel for personality than skill, because I care MUCH more about enjoying my time with you than expecting to have a good chance at winning. Also, I'm a little inconsistent in my playtime, so some days I'll be on when you are, and other days I won't. Also, if you're good, you're probably better than me. I plan to be on more often than not, and if/when the team is active, I WILL be active with you.