What is the current state of the asian metagame right now?

incinerator950

That's something I rarely do.

Sometimes the easiest way to avoid fire to to quick-boost -at- your aggressor. You can then follow up with a quick-boost back in half a second, and with any luck, he will have turned to try and follow you when you first boosted at him. That'll leave his ripe supple back ready for chopping.

I learned this the hard way. I find while in the air, just drop and boost forward. Take far less damage that way.

I think Heavy RJs kind of ignore the traditional turning speed deficiency... I typically use high power'd boosters on them and shut them off after a quick boost while on the ground so I can turn hard. From there I boost again and wall jump in an erratic direction if need be. Still I do feel rushing down an RJ is still the way to go.

Edited by Densuo

Okay, I clearly have a lot to learn about this game. Based on what I've read in this topic, your ACs stability defines your weapon's rate of fire? So dual Rifles fire a lot faster with RJ legs than they do with bipeds? The high altitude control for RJ legs, is this about how high they can jump and how long they remain in the air?

Okay, I clearly have a lot to learn about this game. Based on what I've read in this topic, your ACs stability defines your weapon's rate of fire? So dual Rifles fire a lot faster with RJ legs than they do with bipeds? The high altitude control for RJ legs, is this about how high they can jump and how long they remain in the air?

Why does everyone misread that. Its ATTITUDE control, not ALTITUDE. Its just a fancier word for stability, and yes the higher the Attitude control the faster your weapons fire. Firing stability of arms also does the same thing.

Oddly enough my main weakness as a mid-weight biped are the guys who learned to shoot at long range, HW Bipeds, and Tanks.

1 V 1 HRJ wins against me but in Battle Royale and Team Battle I tend to sneak around them and stab them in the back with the Pulse + Shottie.

Heck I just one a match against a team like that and I was being super lazy with my piloting. Literally flew right through them expecting to be downed any second. Ended up pulling the win out of my ass.