SB-HOLOFERNES

OB-LINSTANT/O

RA-NIOBRARA03

LA-051ANNR

RB-SALINE05

LB-RC01-PHACT

SH-YASMIN

TUNES-

Energy output and capacity are tuned to max. Vertical lift for CB-JUDITH tuned to max. Forward and side QB for CB-JUDITH and AB-HOLOFERNES tuned to max. Leg turning ability tuned to max. Lock speed and radar refresh rate for FS-HOGIRE tuned to max. Left over tunes put to missile lock speed (19) and back QB for BB11-LATONA (23).

Who gives a shit for ACFA or AC in general anymore, right? Well I turned mah shit on for nostalgia, went on to Public Match, and actually fought a guy 1vs1 for like 12 matches, then three others showed up and we fought 2v2 for like 6 matches. It was pretty damn fun. The guy I 1v1'd was German, the other two that showed up were Japanese/Asian. When we fought 2v2 it was me and a JP dude vs the German and the other JP. The JP guy I played with literally had only dual rifles on his MW build and died in the first minute of every match. Despite my not playing in centuries, I actually fought the two of them and usually killed the dual-rifling, super rushing JP guy and almost killed the German, or I at least lasted for 7 out of 10 minutes. It was lovely.

Anyways, enough of the true storytelling.

This AC came about when I was deleted every old AC in my garage and started to build new ones. I built this one with the desire of making a sniping RJ AC. I did. Though I'm still unsure of parts to use or combos to use.

The FRAME-I had RJ in mind, so the legs are a given. They hold the greatest load of all RJ legs, if I remember correctly, so I chose these. The rest of the frame is bullshit. The arms' abilities aren't necessary. EKHAZAR core is overused and SOLUH has great stability but is weak. However, with this combination of random parts I have amounted a ballistic defense of 8459, which I am happy with.

The INTERNALS-I used LAHIRE gen: Lightweight, good power, good KP, green beans. I used the HOGIRE FCS to save tunes and provide versatility. It has good range, good lock speed, and good missile lock speed, as opposed to longer range FCS which are snails by comparison.

The BOOSTERS-I wanted amazing vertical lift and EN management and JUDITH was great for this. LATONA backboosters are decent. HOLOFERNES sides have amazing side QB power/distance. Good for evasion and overall distance gaining. LINSTANT overedbooster for EN cheap power. A great OB.

The WEAPONS-It's clear I wanted to have a long range weapon, and the PHACT railcannon is incredible for this, though not as good at aiming well as a sniper cannon. I also wanted to have an accurate, good-hitting rifle for chipping damage and circumvention of PHACT's slowness. The 0551ANNR is one of my favorites, boasting the highest power, range, and ballistics velocity of all rifles. Since I'll be at range, this is necessary. With this, I wanted some missile support as this AC isn't the fastest and CQC weapons wouldn't be a good choice. Missiles are the brunt of EVERYONE's offense anyways. It's sad. I chose NIOBRARA and SALINE because the former is one of the best missiles in the game with great power and missile agility, and the latter because it's cheap with a lot of firepower and effectiveness for a standalone missile. YASMIN for anti-missiles.

Now, my dilemma with this AC is how to place my weapons. The rifle+railcannon allows chipping damage in between shots but I feel it's also a waste of the rifle because it probably won't hit consistently at the edge of my FCS. The missile+railcannon is great but the NIOBRARA's are a wee-bit slow and will probably be shot or outrun at those distance, HOWEVER!: I can fire ze missiles, then fire the railcannon as it gets close-ish, using the stunlock to hamper their movement.

Idk, no one cares, I wrote too much, sorry, not sorry, ACFAOMSPInooeito980898u.

Hello, I'm from RR, and I think your AC could use some minor changes to make it godlier.

Head should be changed to white glint, it's overall the better head.

Arms should be changed to Lahire, if you want pin-point accuracy and range, use Pitone instead

Legs should be changed to white glint, they're overall the better legs.

Main Booster should be Latona, it's overall the better booster.

With these changes your AC will be godlike. I sure hope nobody called KortoktheStrong come and make fun of my post because I'm from RR.

use 047 head since camera and stab are important and you get plenty of sdef to make up for less ap

change saline to 061ancm and use phact/ancm - nio/51annr

ancm is great long range poke and you should have no problem with nio/51 at mid-range

your ac shouldnt have that big of a problem dodging missiles since its a fkn rj on judith, so change shoulders to 61anrm for long range with phact

you can also try to change saline to dearborns or bigsioux and shoulders to musselshell so you can OB joust with nio+ext+back (you can also try allegheny if you joust)

if you still want flares, dont use yasmin since they only work on like 10% of all types of missiles. use either of the GA models instead

try lahire backs if you feel too slow moving backwards

Hello, I'm from RR, and I think your AC could use some minor changes to make it godlier.

Head should be changed to white glint, it's overall the better head.

Arms should be changed to Lahire, if you want pin-point accuracy and range, use Pitone instead

Legs should be changed to white glint, they're overall the better legs.

Main Booster should be Latona, it's overall the better booster.

With these changes your AC will be godlike. I sure hope nobody called KortoktheStrong come and make fun of my post because I'm from RR.

wg head is bad

lahire arms are only used for mobility for tracking in cqc. this ac is more mid range and does not need that kind of arm mobility

wg legs is just changing the entire ac from RJ to MW, which changes literally everything. even if he did go MW instead of RJ, aliyah legs are better than wg in almost every way since it has higher avg def and ap and turning speed

supporting phact and pitone makes the ac far too heavy/drainy/weak since there is very little it can do against cqc lws or tanks. 51annr is a good poking tool for slower/longer fights

the whole reason judith is used is for vertical thrust, not for EN efficiency. while it may seem redundant for an RJ to focus on vertical thrust (with the jump and whatnot) it works very well for RJs that do not plan on being aggresssive. aggressive rjs are better suited for virtue or aliyah, but even an rj can have drain problems with those boosters under pressure. latona is not a good option because it does not supply the ac with the horizontal speed of aliyah/virtue and does not have the vertical thrust of judith

also, on another note, you dont have to use 63 arms since its just missiles and 1 rifle. you dont have to use anything else either though since 63 has good defensive stats, but if you plan on playing a more AP-lead-focused game, you might want to consider ekhaz arms

Didn't have a listed paint job, so here's what I went with.

Name : R , G , B

Main : 35 , 47 , 57

Sub : 134 , 161 , 174

Supp : 80 , 80 , 80

Opt. : 112 , 112 , 83

Joint : 128 , 128, 128

Dev. : 112 , 112 , 83

Also, I changed the ALL UNIT Main Color to 45 , 45 , 45.

And the ALL UNIT Sub Color to 194, 194, 194.