SB-LATONA

OB-JUDITH

RA-NIOBRARA

LA-MR-R102

RB-050ANSC

LB-050ANSC

RIGHT HANGER-EB-O600

TUNES:

50 tunes in load, energy output, energy capacity, vertical thrust, forward & side quickboost, arm EN weapon skill. 41 tunes in lock speed. 34 tunes in refresh rate. 17 tunes in leg turning ability.

STATS

AP-30434

GENERAL FIREPOWER-5013

ANTI-PA CAPABILITY-6565

COMBAT RANGE-1093

BALLISTIC DEFENSE-8314

ENERGY DEFENSE-7177

PA CAPABILITY-7429

STABILITY-8472

ENERGY RECOVERY-21624

AVERAGE SPEED-8234

BOOST DURATION-1576

TURNING ABILITY-6758

LOCK-ON CAPABILITY-9812

DETECTION ABILITY-40

TOTAL WEIGHT-13264

MAXIMUM LOAD-14418

TOTAL EN COST-16275

ENERGY SUPPLY-20300

A quirky idea of mine. The idea was to make an AC that spams sniper cannons. Seeing as quads/tanks are the only leg parts able to bear such weight, I decided to go with DUSKAROR for mobility and because the name came in my head along with it.

FRAME: 047AN02 head for lock range. WHITEGLINT core for general defense, low weight, low EN cost. LAHIRE arms for maneuverability, low EN cost, EN weapon skill. DUSKAROR to bear weight and grant mobility.

INTERNALS: HOGIRE FCS for a touch of everything. LAHIRE generator for general power and KP output; SOBRERO could've been a good choice but it has low capacity and KP. AALIYAH mains for boosting power and counteraction of a quad's grounded fate. Other boosters for efficiency/general power.

WEAPONS: Dual snipers, like so. I chose the 050ANSC for similar weight to the 049 but with moar power and precision, along with lower ammo. The 049's are OP when it comes to ammo. The rifle for long-lasting chipping/accessory damage. NIOBRARA for reliable, expendable missile(easy) offense. The hanger blade for hybrid pwnage that brings you back to the days of ACFA:1.20 regulation's mass blader population.

It has great offense. Most can't even lock at my sniping range except snipers, so I'm generally safe from fire/missiles. Once the snipers come off, if they're not dead yet, midrange/CQC battle commences. The AC's superior mobility and rifle/missile/blade loadout will surely finish them. They'll think the rifle and missiles are it, then slice n' dice like a cheap lil' newb.

me n chode use quads like these and ive had one around since 1.20

the main one we call PEDOQUAD cuz it rapes little kids

its got GA quad legs though (or whatever the bff ones are) because it also uses 61ansc instead of 50ansc

i tried using lighter weight versions and using dusk legs, but it wasnt as effective because most of the lighter versions didnt do enough damage to make up for the weight and dusk legs in general weren't as good because it was hard to maintain AP with the low dusk ap and defenses.

chode ran around with a dusk legs ac with 49ansc but he had to get too close to use it and it missed quite a bit or it didnt do enough damage

50ansc is ok but you still have issues with maintaining AP and whatnot and imo 61ansc is much more reliable and much faster to drop

underweighted GA quad legs still travel just as fast as a dusk quad would but its got more sdef and ap

also we used dual rifles over cqc stuff but thats mostly preference because no aim-assist. dual 105s are light and effective enough to get the job done if you feel cqc doesnt work out

id also swap wg core and use flares instead so that you dont have to worry about missiles as much when trying to set up with SC shots. go with the vert firing GA ones i forget what theyre called

Yeah those are the GUYANDOTTE flares or whatever. Because I went with WG core from the get-go I didn't get around to picking flares, though I was sure I didn't need them because I can attain a lock from a much farther distance than most, so they shouldn't be able to get a lock for missiles, though I should be prepared for if they do.

I should've tried out those GA legs. They're my favorite quad legs but I guess I was just set on the name of the AC so I never tried them out. They'll be better all-round because more defense, more AP, and less EN drain.

I'm not really a fan of dual rifles. I'd say the MR-R102 and NIOBRARA is good and cost efficient enough, plus the NIOBRARA is a quick drop.

How could Chode not do enough damage? Were y'all running two SCs like I am? :mellow: I was preferring to use the 061 but it was WAY too heavy and I found it slow to fire, though it's only a second or so slower than the 051. Plus I love the aesthetics of the 051. Reminds me of conventional, real-life sniper rifles with its muzzle brake.

dual 49ansc hits kinda weak and is not fast enough to use outside of like 650 so the damage potential is not as strong as 50 or 61 because even though its got more ammo and higher rof, it isnt as consistent as far as hits and the damage for two shots is only like 3k. youre probably better off using kapteyn instead of 2 49s

and for some reason i thought it said motorcobra and not niobrara so fk me niobrara is good shit

61 is heavy ya but mostly you just get as many shots out as possible and drop asap. the damage and velocity is worth it for sure and the weight is much less noticeable on a quad with aliyah/m

GO BIG OR GO HOME