SB-LATONA

OB-JUDITH

RA-051ANNR

LA-051ANNR

RB-KAMAL

LB-GAN01-SS-GC (gatling cannon)

SH-063ANEM (stealth ECM extensions)

TUNES:

50 tunes in generator output, capacity, forward and side quickboost, head, core, and leg stability, and leg turning ability. Remaining 42 tunes in either load, KP output (if SOBRERO gen used), or vertical thrust (if VIRTUE used).

STATS: (with JUDITH generator and AALIYAH mains)

AP-36795

General Firepower-8204

Anti-PA Capability-9407

Combat Range-622

Ballistic Defense-7320

Energy Defense-6144

PA Capability-7225

Stability-5528

Energy Recovery-23277

Average Speed-8011

Boost Duration-1808

Turning Ability-6162

Lock-on Capability-6966

Detection Ability-73

Total Weight-11693

Maximum Load-14284

Total EN Cost-14223

Energy Supply-20500

An attempt to make the highly unused, but powerful-on-paper, gatling cannon;

I chose SOLUH head, EKHAZAR core, and WHITEGLINT legs for their high stability. WHITEGLINT carries the highest stability of light-midweight, bipedal legs, and the head and core carry the highest stability of their class. I can go with GA quad legs for even more stability. The LAHIRE arms are chosen for their outstanding arm maneuverability and general low EN cost, for use with the rifles.

The stability is, as you might've guessed, for the gatling cannons. It will help improve the usefulness of the gatling cannons AND the slug gun, as well as overall sturdiness of the craft.

I paired KAMAL with the gatling cannon for a pretty evil combination. The amount of bullets sprayed from the cannons is sure to land with a few hits here and there, which stun heavily, and coupled with KAMAL's own stunning power and damage, it should make for a...ahem...wicked combo.

The dual rifles are chosen for low EN cost, weight, and general effectiveness for when the back weapons run dry.

The stealth extensions are actually a recent favorite of mine. My ploy in battle is to rush and get blind spots by hopefully outmaneuvering the enemy. These stealth extensions were inspired by a JP player I fought against. I beat him but it certainly was difficult to track him.

INBLUE FCS for speed and radar refresh w/o wasting tunes. JUDITH or SOBRERO generator for ample output and low weight. AALIYAH mains for speed and aerial ability.

I haven't tested this in battle but I shall. Hopefully the stability and spammability will work out well.

I actually have a few AC's that I use stealth extensions with. They're mostly rushers/flankers, though. It all started with that JP guy I played. It was very difficult to track him and he was pretty quick. So I figured I'd use them, and I know it works well.

• 4 weeks later...
This bot sucks. Well, it isn't bad, but the overall intended niche of it using the gatling cannon doesn't swing well. Maybe against a tank or heavy it'd be good, I'm sure I would do major damage then, but against most opponents, it's null.