LB-KAMAL

SH-MUSSELSHELL

-TUNE-

CAP-0/50/50/50

ACQ-35/23/34/0

BOOST-0/50/0/0

SPC BOOST-50/0/50/0

CONTROL-0/0/0/50

This is a prototype AC that's meant to use a destructive missile combo.

The frame was meant to be a light-MW, which it is. I've been using LWs and featherweights too much, so I thought I'd use a MW this time around. I always keep my ACs somewhat light, as my style thrives on dodging.

Anyways. I put SOLUH head on there for the EN efficiency and massive stability. SOLUH head has THE highest stability rating of all heads in the game, it also has great EN efficiency. I don't care too much for defense on a head, nor do I care about PA or camera ability.

EKHAZAR core is one of the best in the game. Great weight, great EN cost, highest stability core in the game, and good defense and looks. Nothin' much to say about this.

JUDITH arms are also there to keep this thing light and EN efficient. JUDITH arms aren't bad, though. They have decent defense, great EN cost, and good arm mobility. I don't really care about the performance of the arms because I'm only using one rifle with a missile unit. No need to tune them or get better arms.

WG legs are one of my favorite MW legs. They have the best turning ability out of all MW legs, are lightweight, and are EN efficient. I do remember them having great looks and defense as well.

LAHIRE generator is pretty standard for me. I use it for obvious reasons.

Same with the JUDITH FCS. It's a reliable, highly adabptable, great performing FCS.

LATONA booster set w/JUDITH OB is my standard booster set. It has good power and great EN efficiency. I don't rely too heavily on OB nor do I joust with this particular AC, so the JUDITH OB is a good choice.

Now for the weapons.

Since a great, or rather insane, deal of damage comes from the missiles, I thought I'd put a high ammo capacity rifle in there. I usually use MR-R102 anyway.

ALLEGHENY is an incredible missile unit. Insane damage comes from this unit. It was the whole focus of this build; to make an AC that uses ALLEGHENY. But of course ALLEGHENY has a low ammo count, though that's the only that makes ALLEGHENY not broken. Anyway, to counterbalance the ammo cap, I put two other missile units onboard.

MP-0203 is an infamous missile launcher that is pretty tier. In nearly all of my battles, I spam out my missiles at the beginning and fight it out the rest of the match, that is if I have missiles.

KAMAL is supposed to be used with the rifle. They both compliment eachother well, I guess. It's just a weapon to fall back on after I run out of missiles. Great power up close.

MUSSELSHELL relations are used for their power and low ammo count. I wanted something really powerful and EN efficient but that wouldn't last as long as 061ANRM.

So. In the beginning of the match I pull out my missiles and waste em'. The missile combo is pretty beastly, and I'm sure they'll be quite hurt after I run out of missiles. This AC is intended for 1vs1's, as are all my ACs. Also, after my missiles are gone, I'll have a lot of energy gained back, not to mention a little mobility as well.

This seems like a good AC to me, but I haven't tested in real combat yet.

Remember, after missiles, you go CQC.

I've got a somewhat similar type of AC I should post up. But yeah, sounds good. Allegheny hits hard and the mussel extensions do help. The only spammy thing on this is the MP-O203, which performance-wise we all know is a beast, but style-wise I got to knock ya for it. It's a minor gripe yeah, but I guess where you're doing most of your playing these days is on Xbox so they must fit the bill. Anyway, I'd say something like mussel backs or MP-O200 might be more appropriate for the purposes of not just being a spam-meister, lol. Other than that, yeah looks good.