DotA 2

Shirtless Crackhead

I played it for maybe a day, but found the heroes to be kinda boring. Watching spotlights for Dota2 heroes and I'm only through 21 of them and I already want to try out more than a handful of them. The skills also actually do something rather than just being weak and spammable. I felt like you couldn't do a whole lot on your own in LoL. However, I'm also very inexperienced with MOBAs so that probably contributed to that feeling. Edited by Rachis

Tbh, it's only hard to learn if you're trying to jump into difficult stuff.

I play with some guys who are WAY higher level than myself, and handle myself fairly well in their bracket.

I do pretty good on my own, although at low-level you get a lot of people who drop out and fudge matches.

Main thing is to get the fundamentals down, start with easy characters, and learn as many dudes as you can; so you can counter-pick and team fight effectively. Good support is always valuable too, as supported carries are fucking impossible to take-down if they get going. Chaos Knight + Wisp is a solid example of rape.

• 2 weeks later...

Axe and Ursa are amazing.

People are really fucking bad.

I had two games wrecked by retards, one group of mouthbreathers just fed kills, the other just dc'd after our specter ragequit because he died while lvl1 tower-diving like a fucking loon.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Niggas need 2lrn2 split-push when it's what needs to be done, go for kills when they're good to go get, and run the fuck away when shit's bad.

I swear 90% of ppl just randomly decide what they want to do based on their farm, and not actual map awareness or position.

Clinkz is a baller hero so long as there's not a ton of CC to deal with, and in pubs 80% of ppl just wanna play carries. Plus Clinkz can mash most 1v1 lanes, survive in a 1v2or3, farms fast, pushes, and carries.