EN Supply: 9849

Max Boost Speed: 125

Turning Speed: 1076

Stability: 10532

Cooling: 15609/17607

Def Shell/Energy: 2086/1343

--------------------------------------------------

Description:

Want the fortress quad experience but don't have ACV? Here's the solution! This tank is made to be about as low drain as possible (so that you can float) and yet still pack a punch. The machine guns are OP and having 2 GLs, you are set for floating high in the sky and blowing your enemies to smithereens!

Tactics:

Either boost up or get on top of a building then engage hover boosters. DO NOT USE BOTH BOOSTERS (regular and hover) AT THE SAME TIME, heat will build up fast. Against the AI, long range sniping attacks work, with the big GL for mid-long range, the small GL for close-mid range, and the OP machine guns for close range. Just float in the sky and don't get shot down.

Inspiration time:

Known Issues:

Get hit by high heat weapons, you won't be floating for long. And if they keep the heat on, you will never charge. This isn't a heavy tank and it has low energy defense, so be careful on how much damage you absorb. The weapons are good, but the grenades can run out faster than you think.

PvP Information:

Sadly, none.

Current Vs. Record: [0]W - [0]L - [0]D (Updated: 7 June 2013)

Win Rate: 100%

--------------------------------------------------

Notes:

Not sure there is much I can do to make it better and still float. If you have any suggestions, post them.

extra weight would increase descent rate and any form of energy weapon would ruin the float capabilities since i am pretty much recharging as fast as i use energy.

plus landing a blade hit while floating would be incredibly difficult and i would have like no opportunities to even try. i have enough ammo for what i need to do with this AC.

Not to mention nobody is going to get close to a tank with dual M2, and nobody is going to let you get close to them with dual M2. The dual GL's are not really too great at longer range either, you may want to rethink the weapon spread.

You could go single-GL, back radar, S2 head, you prolly want decoys, go with a different gen/rad combo (as you're obviously not going to get free-float with this build, just get something useable that has good refresh and can do other things). That way you can use the HB+Blade combo to maneuver around quickly to land GL shots and/or get out.

Back radar might be an issue with having enough lethality, but you could always do a drop lefty weapon to a hangered blade. I should work this into an LR float-tank with a drop lefty Fenrir, hue hue.