Bayonetta 2

poopscootsMcgee

bayonetta is hot but her legs are wild long like maybe longer than I'm okay with?

who am I kidding of course I'm okay with them smh

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/287/e/6/one_piece__nico_robin_render_by_bjcalm592-d5hspib.png

actually, bayo 2 was gonna get canned, but nintendo decided to fund it. sure its exclusive to the wiiu (which i have no problem with at all), but that's infinitely better than not existing. bayo 4 prez

btw 90, i strongly recommend busting out that copy. it really is one of my favorite games ever, easily my favorite action game. you might not agree totally, but im inclined to think you'd like the game a lot.

actually, bayo 2 was gonna get canned, but nintendo decided to fund it. sure its exclusive to the wiiu (which i have no problem with at all), but that's infinitely better than not existing. bayo 4 prez

btw 90, i strongly recommend busting out that copy. it really is one of my favorite games ever, easily my favorite action game. you might not agree totally, but im inclined to think you'd like the game a lot.

I have a problem with it because I don't have a WiiU and I think it'd look way better on PS4. WiiU exclusive is still better than not existing though, you're right.

My copy won't be in until Tuesday. Only other games I've played that look similar to this is Devil May Cry.