Aid: R.57-G.0-B.0

Optional: R.28-G.0-B.0

Detail: RGB@200

Joint: RGB@000

Core/arms/legs

Base/Aid: RGB@200

Optional/Detail/Joint: RGB@000

Weapons: WHITE

Originally wanted to call it Masque of Red Death but it wouldn't fit so I took the trollbot from AC2's name because I always liked his backstory and as homage to AC2 which was the game that really got me into AC.

Anyway, nothing super revolutionary here. Meant to be played using cover and it's superb speed and low drain right out the gate to pick apart opponents. Thought about verts but opted for something more direct fire. Can hang at all ranges but must be wary of more damaging hand weapon damage racers and back cannons. Just troll away. Oh and I chose DINGO over DINGO2 because I like DINGO's lower jump, plus I find it mobile enough. And they look very Tallgeese-esque. Things may change if I can manage to test it out on KAI.

Edit: Changed head to S2, yeah S4 had no benefit on this AC. Posted colors, tunes, and optionals.

Edit2: Legs to DINGO2. Too good.

Edited by Crimson Fury

I don't see S4 being all too useful for it. S4 is when you want to squeeze every last bit of stab and defense out of something, but this thing seems like it would already have high-ish stab and defense. Probably go S2 instead.

69m is the 2nd best missile pack in the game, arguably the best. You definitely would not be upgrading by going 69m to nymphe. Nymphe is only good for specific things. 69m is a million times better overall.

I kinda hate dingo1 tbh but otherwise this bot seems good to me.

69m is the 2nd best missile pack in the game, arguably the best. You definitely would not be upgrading by going 69m to nymphe. Nymphe is only good for specific things. 69m is a million times better overall.

agreed. its lighter, has more ammo, does more damage per missile, etc. i also prefer single fire most of the time, which helps prevent wasting of missiles.

Crim is full of shit lol

What's the best one then?

the first vert missile pack (73mv or w/e I forget the name). 69m can make a case but in you're gonna get better results with the verts generally (ie. it's gonna get you more damage against most people)

if you're playing high tier opponents often (which is pretty much never going to happen now) you could start making a much better case for 69m but as it stands right now best way to think about is is verts > starters >> other missiles

if I know Crim at all he's gonna be switching fast between the missiles and the sniper rifle while OBing a ton, he needs to be able to throw punches beginning middle and end of those sequences

69m+rm3 w/ rs+r3 gives you that

69m is practically like having a powerful rifle on your shoulder cuz its so accurate, hits pretty hard, has a ton of ammo, and is not invasive on the rest of the bot

It pairs better with the RM3 because the trajectory and speed are pretty much the same. Nymphe kinda does a little arc in comparison. There are cases where Nymphe/RM3 can work better like your Pin Prick, because the Fenrir gets more missiles to hide behind.

nah it's got the same trajectory as any other missile firing forward. They're hi-act missiles basically. Way smarter than every other missile and they turn real well.

the only other missiles as accurate are the verts, go figure

man everything pairs with the rm3 because its the fucking rm3 lol

if I know Crim at all he's gonna be switching fast between the missiles and the sniper rifle while OBing a ton, he needs to be able to throw punches beginning middle and end of those sequences

69m+rm3 w/ rs+r3 gives you that

69m is practically like having a powerful rifle on your shoulder cuz its so accurate, hits pretty hard, has a ton of ammo, and is not invasive on the rest of the bot

Yuup. 69M fits my needs perfectly. The weapons mesh well.