-N/A- | -N/A- | -N/A- | 44

STABILIZER :

(+1, -3)

core R upper : CUS01-LATONA-B

arm L : GAN01-SS-AS0

legs back : GAN02-NSS-LBS2

leg L middle : GAN01-SS-LMS0

so what d'ya think?

I like the frame, the Tellus core on heavies is great. The weapon load out needs something for mid to long range since this is a HW. Given your booster line it's fairly easy for lighter frames to play keep away. Since your using the Aaliyah gen you could get away with Aaliyah main boosters. It would make it easier to stay inside your effective weapon range and helps you launch nades while keeping you out of nade danger. I've found that Lahire mains can do the same, trading speed for better flight time. Edited by Rogan

haha, thanks for comment Rogan.

here is something that I'd test about, check it,

btw, I found something about Bazooka and Grenade launcher, high firing stability (like NEW SUNSHINE arms or something like that) would be helpful that much while high precision didn't make efficient that much with BZ and Grenade weapon category, that's why I put GAN02-NSS-A with it.

yesterday (about 10 pm-00 am with my time) I'm tested about firing stability with GAN01-SS-A (highest firing stability) and put GAN01-SS-WGP in both arms (yeah, arm mount gatling gun, low velocity and 14 recoil) ,then I'd make test with some AIs (STASIS is one of them) result is I can hit STASIS (you know total frame of LAHIRE was so fast) and can kill STASIS in shorter time than I thought.

next time, I'll make some test about effective of core stability with sniper cannon or some of back weapons, and stabilizer.

Good find with the arm stability.

Two things I find to be out of place with this AC:

The shoulder mounts, Aaliyah/G has excellent KP Output, which ultimately affects how quickly the PA of an AC recharges more so than how high the rectification of an AC is. You'd probably do better with some flares instead if you're using the PA Molder to deal with enemies damaging your AC (especially in online play). My recommendations for this are Gallatin or Guyandotte (vertical launch GA flares). They've both got a lot of ammo, release in large clusters, and quickly too, making them great for dealing with large swarms of incoming missiles.

The hangared blade, heavies don't do well with blades, period. Using some mid-weight legs to give you the wide horizontal swing is smart, since it increases your chance of hitting, but the AC probably just isn't moving fast enough to use it in any other way than defensively. Not only that, but the arm choice, NSS, has poor EN skill (as is the case with all GA arms), so you're getting less out of it than you'd think. I understand the infinite ammo as a back up weapon type of thing is appealing, but all things considered, you'd probably do better with another handgun for your hangar weapon. Lare or another GAEN would be my choice.

haha, thanks Geno, I'll try all of your comment. (of cause, Rogan's comment too)

here is something that I found about core stability and some of back cannons,

core stability would take more effective with mostly back weapon (except for radar, PA molder, add booster and energy cannon), I tried between some cores unit with 3 different stability (in this case, LANCEL, SORBRERO, and EKHAZAR) then I put 2 different back cannons (sniper cannon and gatilng cannon) and the result is,

1. core stability didn't take effect that much with gatling cannon (actually just a little bit effective)

2. pure EKHAZAR core that can make things better with 049ANSC (even single or dual) without stabilizer tuning

3. (from 2.) but not enough for 061ANSC, we need more stability with this cannon, so (for me) put CR-LANCEL-OPT01 (core upper) in the same side of back cannon (I'm tested with dual 061ANSC so I'd put CR-LANCEL-OPT01 for dual)

in other words, better core stability would make good (or great) stable for firing back mount cannons.

I'm not sure about other back weapons (slug gun, grenade cannons, missiles, and rockets) but I'll make test soon.

Edited by Taurustrin