"think i found a new favorite"

"well that's a start... DAMN!"

"Holy Freaking Shit"

"Wow. This may be my new favorite anime."

"Holy freaking cow.. my mouth was agape as it suddenly turned dark."

"That went 0-100 real quick i'm not over it"

"wow there were so many twists in this first episode"

"Well now, I didn't see this coming"

"That was bone chilling, I never would of imagined shit to escalate that fast!!! I'm gonna have to watch another episode just to shake off the 1st one. If they were plotting on shock to pull people in its working."

"holy shit didn't expect any of that"

Edited by Fragrant

there's lot of child rape if ur not okay with that

like way more than berserk

this isn't nearly as good as berserk (the manga anyhow) and frankly I shouldnt even mention the two in the same post cuz that's the diff in quality but w/e point is there is a ton of child rape in this

other than that it's kinda okay to okay (the manga anyhow), it uh has cutesy art but is grimdark so like those hentai games u play

i'd watch it if u rly didn't have anything better to do john otherwise there's a lot of other shit worth doing/watching, i read the manga online some but tbh i got tired of it so now i dont

Theres what and what now? 0 _0 I never read the manga, I only know the show from the anime that just came out. 0 _0 I had no idea. This series is still on episode 7. They probably won't reach the twisted stuff if the anime is meant to be short. Was this originally a Seinen or shonen? Edited by Fragrant

I see. 0 _0 I still can't believe this show would head down the path you mentioned.

Despite what is said to be later in the series, I can't deny that 1st episode is still up there on my top 10 list. Maybe they will change the scene you mentioned or remove it entirely when the anime gets there?

EDIT: Wait, you said theres a ton of it. Well, those anime only watchers will be in for the wrong kind of surprise. : (

Edited by Fragrant

ya, i mean i get that some stories can get grimdark and what have you, a good example being Berserk, but I don't like it being exploitative which is what it always felt like to me with this show

that's how i feel about it bscly

i don't like that sort of thing

obviously this doesn't reflect on you tho ur a good dood

not like pendragon he's a sicko

• 2 months later...