Rixorwhatever's Artwork

Rixlen

i have no business posting in an art thread. Couldn't trace your drawings, man, very impressive work. But, nob gave me a few ideas (ways to make me sound smart, by pointing out the flaws in other peoples work)

cant comment on the man pic, mostly because

LOL PUPPY FACE

Would-paper-bag-it-Lady pic looks REAL akward on the right leg, from the knee down.

seriously is that a prosthetic leg?

back-ground would lend the picture some depth… and make right calf look less… noticeably shorter than lefty. I see four buckles on either boot, but it requires that i think about it to do so.

As nob says, your camouflage pattern is srsly dope. TBH i think the face would be better off without it though.. its so much detail in such a small space… looks kinda squishy.

Also, i get that they both use cloaked 051annr, marve, and that BFF rifle. But the pose is all wrong...

legs should be in a squatting (TAKIN A PEWP MODO) type deal. Invisible rifles should be raised, DEFIANTLY, to the 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock positions.

Face should express something along the lines of "if i go down, i will take as many of you sods with me as i possibly can, and then keep crying (DAMNIT I MEANT TRYING_), ftw"

Edited by Nescient

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...