Helios

Chexos

Head: EKHAZAR Core: XCR-SOBRERO Arms: 03-AALIYAH Legs: SOLDNER-G9L

FCS: HOGIRE Generator: ARGYROS Main boost: 03-AALIYAH Back boost: GAN-SS-BCG

Side boost: ARGYROS Overboost: LINSTANT

R Arm Unit: GAN02-NSS-WBS L Arm Unit: HLRO1-CANOPUS

R Back Unit: ZINC L Back Unit: 049ANSC

Shoulder: SM01-SCYLLA Hangers both: EG-0703

Tuning: Since I don't have internet on my xbox 360 I just use regulations 1.15 which means I tune differntly than most of the people who would read this do what you want.

Stabalizers: I just auto tuned so do what you want

I made this AC to fight at both close and far range and on land or air. Comments and suggestions appreaciated.

For a LAN environemnt or single player the accuracy of your arms weapons is usable, but if you ever get online it won't work out. Those two big guns just won't register on their opponents in an online ennvironment, haha. Too much lag. Besides that the AC seems very bizarre on the core concept. Sobrero Core with Soldner Legs? I would suggest Ekhazar core.

=O

For a LAN environemnt or single player the accuracy of your arms weapons is usable, but if you ever get online it won't work out. Those two big guns just won't register on their opponents in an online ennvironment, haha. Too much lag. Besides that the AC seems very bizarre on the core concept. Sobrero Core with Soldner Legs? I would suggest Ekhazar core.

=O

I figured since reverse legs are good for air and Sobrero was air specific I'd come out with something that was well balenced but I see your point on that. The AC does work well, I'll try that core you suggested. Also Ive always wanted to play online but the wireless adapter I'd need is expensive.

Yah, that's understandable. Idk how worthwhile the normal online experience is, though. Haha. It's often plagued by lag and other problems. It's still fun to be able to play with friends, though. Sobrero has a poor stability, if I remember right. RJ's need stability for when they get shot in return by high stun rifles and sniper rifles.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally gotten around to trying out your suggestion Niji I didn't see much of a diffrence with the exception that with the Ekhazar core I have more ap, thanks though.

Any other suggestions?

Edited by Chexos