(TEST-TYPE) MG boy

Taurus

frame : HOLOFERNES | EKHAZAR | EKLAKH | JUDITH

internal : JUDITH | SOBRERO

booster : AALIYAH/M | GAN02-NSS-B.CG | SCHEDAR | KB-JUDITH

weapon : - | - | BIGSIOUX | GAN01-SS-GC | MUSKINGUM02

hanger : - | -

tuning :

- 50 points to EN output, EN cap, maneuverability, lock speed, main horizontal thrust, QB back, QB side, turning.

- 42 points to normal back thrust.

stabilizer : 0, -14

- assault combat AC.

- biped legs frame.

- borrowed BIGSIOUX and MUSKINGUM from AQUARIUS.

edit : 3rd change. (latest update : 16 dec 2011)

so what d'ya think?

• 8 months later...
if you really wanted to use the big bad gatling gun, it shouldve been on a mid-heavy AC. that thing is basically a rapid fire bazooka with no stun and pretty low damage. i would probably use it on a defensive AC in conjunction with brocken or WB so you can hide the zook shots inside of the gatling spray

• 8 months later...

If going for a Gattling Cannon with MG arms put it on a quad. I have this type and it works out pretty well. Just like Rogan said if you have more skill then your opponent then you will rip them apart and make them feel really shitty about losing to something like that. Meddler Z has something like that too and he has proven that it works.

Soluh arms with Ehkazar Fcs i believe would work but if you are working on that i suggest trying it with a different design.

• 2 weeks later...

Try this out for stability. 047 head/Ekazar core/Soluh Legs. You should get about between 2 to around 3 k of stability all around. It would be much easier though like i said in my earlier post to try this on a quad. I reccommend Duskaror legs if you attempt trying it with a quad. Not only will you have speed but great stability and turning.

Booster setup for quad legs - Aaliyah/Latona/Schedder/dont matter what OB

Booster setup for Lw Biped - Virtue/Latona/Schedder/dont matter what OB

I see you have Judith FCS so you are good on Missile lock on. Id go linstant Generator but thats my opinion cuz ive been using really nothing but Linstant generator on most of my designs. If you do this put a PA bomb on it. Rigel or Sobrero AA. Your choice.

Hope this has helped you out a bit more on your decision. =3

Quads have terrible lift, Aaliyah main or not. MGs are garbage if you're shooting from below just because of how the latency works out.

I notice that with the heavier style of quad legs. Duskaror doesnt have it as bad as its more along the line between Light and mid weight.

best thing of MG things is "for revenge the missiles"

Missile boats stand no chance against something like this.

Duskaror isn't as bad as the other quad legs, but it still has less vertical capability than light/mid weight legs because of the initial jump when you take off. With quads in general, they hardly jump when from a stand still launch, and when you launch while moving you essentially get no jumping lift-boost at all. In tandem with their high static EN drain, this is why quads fair so poorly in aerial combat unless you specifically design around that concept.

Also Duskaror has some pretty crappy stats. D:

• 2 weeks later...